𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄___________________________

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
___________________________

000

"well. i was the first experiment in the lab and i was really scared so i didn't want to try anything, i knew i had abilities but i was scared of them. brenner forced me to use it to kill someone i didn't know, and i haven't used it ever since." ari explained, she took out her hand and showed her 000 with a red line crossing over. "he thought i was useless and threw me out, but when he took me. he took my mom, i never met my dad since he left when i was born. i've heard she was alive and wanted to find her." she said putting her arm away. "until i started hearing voices. it was screaming, it was saying help me, save me, don't leave me, mama, don't let him ruin me. i heard it all the time and i wanted to find out who it was." bill noticed kimani shifted after that, he rubbed her arm. "turns out the voices were kimani's." ari confesses, they looked at her.

"she was getting hurt worse in worse, brenner tried to give her multiple powers at once and it damaged her. so i saved her." ari said, taking out kim's arm and they all saw 000. "when i saved her, we connected and she hugged me so tight. she was so young and little, she looked drained. then i heard both of our names, i met my mom finally." ari finished, they nodded. kimani started to speak, "when he gave me multiple powers at once. i was so afraid of what i was capable of, i knew what i was capable of because of training. and it scared me. obviously same as el's powers." she said, everyone turned to her. "fire." she flicked her hand, and a fire came on from her hands. she closed them, it went out. "water." she said again, she pushed her hand toward the water and it wet richie a little bit. he jumped, "and healing." she said, sighing.

"but when i heal somebody else, like this." kimani said, before grabbing bill's deep cut arm. and healing it, "she loses power, because when she heals it. the pain goes to her, and it gets her close to-" ari explained, stopping at the end. "death." kimani finished, they looked up at her. "if it happens often you know." kim states, they watched as bill's cut disappeared. she sighed "i never controlled my powers until this happened. the only thing that angered me and to help me actually control my powers. was when you guys get hurt, i'm always determined to help you guys. i hate seeing all of you in bad places." kimani told them, they nod knowing they are here and listening.

"now you get why i call her special. she's too precious to just let go off, everytime she gets hurt. i feel like i fail." arielle looked at kim. "i have a mom, and it's arielle's real mom. since her dad left, i don't have one. but either way, i never had one, i did but i didn't see him as a father." kimani told them, they look at each other and back at them. kim breathed in, tears starting to form. eddie put a hand on her knee rubbing it, max put her arm around her and her head on her shoulder. kimani wipes the tear that came out, "my dad was a fucking dick head." max said, "my dad always hurt me and i hate him." beverly said, "never met my dad but i hated how he left when my mom needed someone the most." arielle told her. "mine and nancy's dad literally doesn't give a shit about our family." wheeler said.

"my father died of cancer." eddie responded, "wish my dad treated billy and i right. step dad." max corrected herself, looking down. kimani held her hand, "i wish i never met papa but i met someone better." el smiled. "my dad always want me to be his perfect stupid teenage daughter." robin rolled her eyes, tears fell out of kimani's eyes as she was about to confess. eddie squeezed her leg, rubbing it. she looked at him, he looked at her with sorrow eyes. she just laughed. "my real dads in prison." she spoke, the group looked at her. max held her hand, rubbing it. kimani rubbed her eyes, "ever since my mom died and she was pregnant, because of him and i was really happy. ever since she died because of how much he physically hurt her and used her. he's made some really stupid stupid decisions." she cried out, max held her hand tighter. "i haven't talked or faced him since i was 2 years old when it was that big fight i witnessed." her eyes getting more watery. "he writes but i don't write back, i- i just can't forgive him because of what he did." she stuttered out, "what'd he do?" el asked her, letting her know she can open up to us.

"he killed her." "he killed both of them."