𝐒𝐈𝐗

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗 __________________

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗
__________________

𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊.

THE NEXT MORNING

"here's the plan. we call our friends from hawkins and we tell them what's happening, then we go to that house to see if the gate is there. that's all, just to see a gate. if we found out, it knows. so we keep a watch." ari explains, the group nods. bill grabbed the map he had gotten before he had left his house. ari dropped them all off yesterday, except from bev who stayed over. ari started grabbing all weapons she had and put them on a table as bill explained where everything was at derry. kim held tight to her head band tie she used when she would fight. "guys where is mike and ben?" bev pointed out, the group went quiet.

"they said they would be late. they should be here by now, it's been almost an hour." stan tells them. we hear a small creepy giggle from upstairs, we ran to the sound and saw that stupid ass clown in the staircase. it smiles at us, kimani rolled her eyes. not scared but annoyed. "where the fuck is our friends you dick!" richie yelled out, it smiles more. "should've looked from them." it says, "you took them." ari says. it made an "oh" with his mouth while back to smiling, it disappears. "i'm gonna look for them." ari says, we look at her. "no!" kim says, "i have too!" ari starts grabbing things to help. "i'll go with you." kim says, "no. you are the only powerful one here that could keep them safe, and you know what i'm talking about. if i see a gate, i'll tell you through walkie talkie." ari says.

kim just nods. ari gives her a hug, "i'll be fine. call the party while i'm keeping them busy!" ari yells out, as she leaves the house. as the door closes, kim grabs the phone trying to contacts steve harrington. she tried again, and went on to all her other friends. but none of them picked up. she put her hands in her head stressed, bev came and comforted her and so did eddie. "it's okay." he said. kim smiled at them, to make them not worried. "don't keep it in. we know you aren't okay." richie says, the group all walks towards her. she started crying, hugging eddie tightly. "it's not okay. i cant get them to talk and i don't want to put you guys in more danger." she complained, "hey hey. look at me." eddie picked her head up, she looked beautiful even crying he thought. "we are going to be okay. we'll do this together." eddie says, she smiles at me and hugs him.

"kim. kim. do you copy?" they heard ari, she picked up the walkie talkie. "yeah, i copy. what's wrong." kim answered. "the gate is here, it's in one of the rooms far back in the hallway. over" ari explained. "i hate that room." stan says. "wait where are you? i thought you were finding mike and ben?" kim answered again. "yeah i found them, that clown had them right in front of the gate." ari responded. "so what you're telling me, it brought them to the." kim stops. "yeah, the upside down." ari replies. "shit." kim said. "did you call them yet?" ari asked. "none of them are answering." she responds. "it's monday right?" ari asks her. "yeah." kim said. her eyes went wide, realizing what she meant. "oh shit. it's monday!" kim yelled out.

"what's so good about monday?" richie whispered, earning a "beep beep richie." from all of them. "get in touch with dustin, oh shit wait." ari started, and went quiet. "ari what's going on?" kim spoke, it was dead silent. "it came back from the upside down. i'm hiding, it's looking for me." she whispered. "it's name is penny wise." richie said once again, "beep beep richie" we all said again. "shut up!" ari said, it went quiet again. it was a few minutes, kim got worried. she heard hard breathing from the walkie talkie. "ari." she said quietly. it was quiet until she heard a scream from the other side. "ari!" they all started yelling. pennywise laughs.

"tick tok kiddos!" it says. "don't you fucking touch arielle, pennybitch!" kim yells out angrily. "i won't. but the demogorgons would love too." it laughs again, her face went pale. "what does that even mean?" richie whispered again. "no! don't you dare put her in the upside down! you fuckface!" kim yelled out even more mad. it laughs, "too late" before leaving. kimani slams her hands into the table before getting a big bag. "who wants to drive?" kim asked.