𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎______________________

𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
______________________

𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐈𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐒.

the group went quiet and looked at her. "i remember everything, it haunts me but i was never afraid of it. i remember, my mom came back from work and my father was completely drunk and wasn't thinking. he was about to take advantage of her, he was hurting her and touching her physically. ever fight they would tell me to go inside my room, but i watched this. she tried yelling and hitting him to stop. and i ran to them, i tried to stop him but he didn't." kimani breathed out, she talked fast getting it out. "he got angry and hurt her more, i yelled and yelled. then- then-" she stopped, she looked at everyone who was actually there listening and knowing they were there for her. she looked back down "he hit her head with a glass boodle and she fell to the side, hitting her head on the table and she just screamed out in pain." she said, "my dad, he ran away and when i hugged her. she was really pale and i felt blood on my hand." she stopped again.

"he stabbed her stomach with one of the big pieces of glass. and that was the last time i saw her. after my dad got taken, brenner took me. and it all started." she sobbed out, soon el, beverly, all the girls went to give her a tight hug. then everyone else came and joined the big hug, some were crying as well, some were just staring that she let all that out, everyone confessed. "i could've been an older sister." she sobbed, they hug her tighter. finally when they stopped crying, when she did. they sat back down. "ever since i got arielle as an older sister, i did feel better that i was out of the lab-" arielle cut her off. "half sister." she spoke, everyone turned to her. "and when my mother told me everything about her. and she was like me too, i promised myself, i promised my mom, i promised kimani, i promised kim's mom, i promised kim's baby sister. that i would protect and take care of her no matter what." arielle's eyes getting teary. "her name was supposed to be angel, she was due the next day. i had just turned two, she was close to our age." kimani laughs, the group nods. "that's mostly why i feel like i fail everytime something happens to kim, i cant lose her." arielle said.

"yeah and we can't either." beverly finally spoke. everyone smiled. "i'm really happy, so thankful. that- that we happened, that all of us happened. i found the right people." kimani smiled softly at them, they laughed or smiled not wanting to cry. "hmm uh. losers party!" richie just yelled out, trying to make everything better. everyone laughed at him, eddie and stan shoved him. "what? don't tell me it isn't nice." he pouted, kim smiles. "losers party, that's cute tozier." she told him, he adjust his glasses smiling. "let's go?" nancy asked them, they all nodded and walked up the hill to get their bikes and clothes. "sleepover!" max yelled, the boys groaned making the girls laugh. wow, i'm lucky. kim thought. she looked at the group ahead of her, who were laughing and joking. she smiled, knowing she found them.

her missing pieces.