𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 ______________________

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
______________________

𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐄 !

"alright. who's going into the upside down to find them?" nancy asked, none of them replied. "i will." kimani volunteered, "same!" el replied, smiling at kim. "i'll go." richie spoke, the group all looked at him. "or not, my bad." he got quiet, we just laughed. "nancy and steve?" jonathan asked both of them, they just nodded. richie forced eddie to go, eddie gave in. so the group was kimani, el, richie, steve, nancy, eddie, bill, will, and lucas. they argued for a little but soon they gave in. "alright so we're gonna attach stuff on you so you can communicate with us." robin explained, the group going in the upside down nodded. they all helped to tie a rope around each one of them, they had weapons, googles, masks. robin and jonathan gave three people a small radio to talk to each other, they attached it near the neck.

"wait how do you know where to find them?" ben asked curiously. the party turned to el, "me." she spoke. "huh?" "how." richie and eddie said. "just watch." kim tells them, el sits down in front of the tv with static on. max soon have her a black blindfold. "blindfold. hm, kinky. now we just need some-" the losers all turned to him annoyed and embarrassed. "shut up richie, just shut up." eddie told him, the party looked at him disgusted. richie and eddie started arguing, "beep beep richie!" the losers answered. "me? how come it's me! eddie was-" richie argued back. "hey would you shut up. it needs to be quiet!" max yelled at all of them, annoyed. "the fuck. she on her period?" richie said, earning a smack from bill. el took off her blindfold quickly, she looked at us annoyed. "quiet or i can't find your friends." she said seriously. they finally went quiet.

"what is she doing?" richie whispered. kimani rolled her eyes, throwing a pillow at him. "shut the fuck up." she whispered back, finally el spoke. "i found them." el said, we all moved in closer. "where?" max asked. "i don't know, this isnt hawkins right." el said, "it's derry." steve replied. "she doesn't know this place." wheeler answered. "we do. can you explain what it looks like?" bill asked. "uhm they are sitting behind rocks, talking." el replied to him. "what are they doing" eddie asked, "hiding" eleven spoke once again. "hey can you turn your head to see if there's anything else?" beverly answers. "um there's water, with i think a big cliff at the top." she told him. "the quarry" the losers answered.

"the what now?" max said out loud. "el. tell them we are gonna get them, just stay calm." kimani said. el told them and what came out was "please hurry up. i'm losing my energy." it was arielle who spoke. the losers eyes went big. "what does she mean?" steve asked, "shit" kimani whispered but they all heard. el took off her blindfold and wiped her nose. the group all got up and started getting ready.

all the kids brought weapons and more just in case. "let's go!" steve yelled, some of them cheered while some ran upstairs to the van. robin got the keys, and they all ran into the van. on the way there, will and eddie got nervous. but they had everyone to calm them down. "is this it?" nancy asks, mike h nodded. "the fuck happened to it?" wheeler asked, robin unlocked the car and they slide open the door. "whatever. let's go, where's the gate?" robin asked, kimani led them to the room where the gate was. kimani slowly opens the door, making a noise. the group walked in, "how the hell did they open a new gate?" dustin said, observing it. they started getting ready to go in, telling them things like stay together always. they were all talking until the door shut, making them all jump.

they turned to the door, bill tried opening it but it was somehow locked. until they heard a giggle from outside of the door, "what the hell is that?" lucas asked, "shit. it knows we're here. we got to hurry!" beverly says. the group all started helping the people going in, turning on the radios. "what the fuck was that?" max asked. "the clown, so hurry up so we can distract it." kimani told her. they all stood in front of the gate, "who goes first?" richie asked. kimani sighed, she started walking in as she made it through. she tripped on a vine, "you okay?" el asked her, el walked in picking her up. they looked around. nancy first went in carefully, and then will who looked terrified. steve came out next, richie jumped through. before falling to the group, he groaned as eddie also fell on top of him.

lucas stepped in, moving away from the two who were now arguing. "hey you two. shut up!" nancy whisper yelled to richie and eddie. "hey kim. you copy?" dustin said through the radio. "yeah i copy." she spoke back. "ok listen. let's get into groups of three to find them more easily-" nancy starts. "but wouldn't that be worse. splitting up, it's kind of a risk." richie states, some of them agree. "shut up. ok get into groups of three and spread out. speak on the radio if you found them. get into groups of three with one person who has the radio on them" nancy said, eddie sighed and he chose me to be with. it was eddie, lucas, and i. then richie, el, and bill. then steve, will, and nancy.

"alright spread out." nancy started. we all went separate ways. after a few minutes of walking, el spoke "they aren't where they were when i found them." we all just answered ok keep looking. "i think i know where they could be." eddie finally spoke up, we both look at him. he started walking and we followed him, he finally stopped and looked around. we were at the top of the cliff, the quarry. "what are we doing here-" eddie cut lucas off and told us to be really quiet. "don't worry. they are coming, we just have to wait." "how long do we have to wait! that creature was about to get us!" eddie took a step forward, "hold on. be quiet." we looked at each other and looked to where the sound was.

then we heard those screams of horror. "run run run!" eddie started running towards it, us following behind.