𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 _________________________

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
_________________________

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐈𝐓.

they all went back into the house, exhausted from this whole thing and how it only came for them. as they walked downstairs, kimani went to the bathroom. she walked in and looked in the mirror, "you did it." she whispered, before smiling to herself as she grew to love herself more. it took work and she was getting there, she washed her face washing the blood off. she turned off the sink and looked up, she looked to the right and saw eddie standing against the door, smiling right at her. when she first met him, she did think he was quite annoying and only cares about his health, and how he would always pick sides.

but she soon learned to like eddie kaspbrak, he was way more than she thought. she looked back at him, smiling. with a genuine smile. she soon learned to love, to love the party, to love the losers all the same way, to love someone who made you soft. "you did great kim." he states, walking closer to her and resting his head on her shoulder. she chuckled, "thanks eds." she told him, "i'm serious, this is why i don't want to get you mad or mess with you." he stood straight, she smiled and dried her face. "especially when you're on that monthly thingy." he whispered, thinking she won't hear.

she turned to him quickly, shoving him. he laughed, shoving her back and tickling her. she giggles, he fell in love with it. "eddie. stop!" she kept giggling, he finally released and they're faces we're close as ever. all you could hear was them breathing, kimani blushes as she saw him leaning it. she smiled and started leaning is as well, they were so close. so close. they heard someone chock on a drink or something, eddie opened his eyes annoyed. they turn and saw richie, stan, will and dustin. richie's water spit out, wyatt and will we're just standing there with their mouths open, dustin was smiling at them. moving his eyebrows up and down. they both look at them in annoyance.

"richie!" eddie complained, richie snapped out of it giving him a look. "me! why's it only me! i'm not the only one standing here dick face" richie argued, kimani just laughed. "should've left the door closed." dustin smiled at them, now kimani was standing by eddie's side. they walked closer to them, eddie looked at her and she looked back. they smiled at the same time, "you guys are so in love, it's gross." richie talks, once again. they looked back at him, eddie flipped him off as he walked away. they both followed behind him as well as the rest. as they walked back in, kim saw ari and steve sleeping on the couch, cuddling. she released from eddie's arm around her and jumped on the both of them, causing them to groan.

she giggled. "kim." they both said annoyed, she got off and watched them sit up. "keep her happy steve." kim smiles at them, he laughed. "kim, good job. look around you." kimani looked behind her, they were all bonding. stan, richie, and ben were trying to learn how to play dnd. bill, beverly, max, el, and dustin we're watching el use her powers for stupid things. like messing up the boys dnd game when it's going really good, "el!" they all giggled. she turned to the last circle, it was eddie, robin, lucas, mike h, wheeler, nancy, and jonathan. they were simply just talking, enjoying each other's presence.

she turned back at them, smiling. "i know they don't want to leave." steve spike lowly, kim looked at him. "then don't please!" kimani tried to convince to stay a little longer, they were planning on leaving tomorrow morning. steve rubbed his neck, unsure. "two weeks!" "no, too long." "oh a year!" "kim." "one week" steve shook his head. "five days!" "one day" steve said. she shook her head. she thought again, the morning of saturday. "until friday! leave on saturday morning." she looked at him with puppy eyes, she really wanted this. steve thought of it, he rolled his eyes "alright fine." he said, she jumped up screaming yes yes yes! "you better have some fun things around here to make us better, we came here in a bad circumstance. we need some fun." steve said, she continues to shout happily making everyone look at them. arielle was laughing. "what's going on?" will asked them.

kimani turned to them happily. "i convinced steve! you're staying here until the morning of saturday!" she jumped, the group just laughed at her. she clearly was really happy, and wanted them to get closer and happy with each other. "steve's right, you better have fun shit here." wheeler spoke, kimani smirked at him. "wait for tomorrow wheeler." she said before sitting back down with them.