𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ____________________

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
____________________

𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐓𝐄.

"i thought el closed the gate!" kimani yells out in frustration, ari had her hands in her hair stress. eddie had his inhaler in his hands, breathing hardly. "we moved here to be safe! this fat motherfucker is ruining it!" ari yells out mad. the group was confused, asking what gate, who's el, blah blah blah. "we have to find that gate and get as much help as we need." ari tells kimani, not wanting to put the losers in danger again. "we're here." bill says, not stuttering. "we know and we're just gonna get more help from people who knows more about this." kimani says. "how did they make another gate and how would the clown know!" kimani says stressed. "i mean that clown." beverly says, they both looked at her. "we've fought but we don't know how powerful it is. we don't know what it's capable of. now that it's did something new." beverly continued.

"so this motherfucker opened a gate to this world. demogorgons are hungry for blood too." ari says, "and so is it." ben says. "the upside down has an army. so if the clown found out." kimani states. "then both of them together are powerful." stan finishes. "how would we know where the fuck this gate is!" ari yells out, the losers look at each other. "we might know." eddie calls out, the two look at them. "there's this creepy house, in neboilt street. we found out the summer we fought it, that is where it lives. and every tunnel we've saw. it connects to that house." bill explained. "so we have to find out if the gate is at the house." kimani says. "how the fuck are we going to do that!" richie yells. "by showing us where the fuck that house is." ari tells him. "no way i'm going back there!" richie says.

"richie! this time it's worse. my world and your world combined, it's more powerful. we have to do something to stop it before it's too late!" kim explains your him. "with what help! we're all just a bunch of kids, with one adult!" richie complained. "i mean sure you won because you had someone with powers! we have nothing!" richie says. "he has a point." mike h spoke. the two looked at each other, "we will have something if we get help." kimani says. the losers all look at her, "from who exactly." eddie asked.

"don't you think it's time we call my friends from hawkins." kimani smirked at them.