𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑__________________________

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
__________________________

𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐄𝐒?

after hanging out and going places. jonathan decided to ask since they are going to be leaving soon. "can we go back to the quarry? to you know, take more pictures." he asked, receiving everybody to yell out yes! once they arrived, jonathan told them to do whatever he was just getting angles. he went to the side of the cliff, clicked a pic of them jumping off on different times. which looked good because the sunset today was really really pretty. he got pictures of one or two of them sitting on the van, with the sunset in front. jonathan asked el, max, bev, and kim to spell out the word LOVE with their fingers for a picture. it was so adorable. "oh my god! you should ask kim to do her little ballet thingys!" ari yelled out, kimani walked over and he nodded. she did a split in the air and he got it right on time, it looked beautiful. the group clapped, she just laughed. he got pictures of the older kids just standing and talking to each other, pointing to the sky.

he got pictures of the whole group with their hands up. "the sunset is so beautiful tonight! what the hell." ben spoke, finally. eddie was admiring how beautiful his girl, well kimani looked just laughing with the girls and sitting on the edge of the cliff. he was so stuck on her, she was like an addiction he thought. "dude! go make your first kiss here! ask her!" richie told him, the boys looked at eddie. they all nodded, "she loves you by the way. just saying." dustin smilies at him, his heart melted. he blushed and quickly nodded, before getting up. he made his way to arielle, "hey um ari." he started. "yeah?" she asked him, looking down at him. "would it be okay if i kissed kim today, tonight. in a few minutes, and you know. ask her?" eddie said quickly, ari just laughed. she really liked eddie for kim. ari just hugged him, "ah! you are a keeper! go for it" she winked at him, he blushed before nodding.

he slowly walked to the side of kim, his feet handing off the edge. kimani looked at him, she blushed quickly when she saw him. "hi eds." she said, shyly. he just chuckled, the girls smirked at them two. "beverly! come here, i need to show you something!" bill yelled out, trying to get the girls to leave. beverly got up and walked away, max and el were still talking. "el! let's take a picture together!" wheeler yelled out, el squealed and ran to him. max laughed and made her way over to lucas. eddie finally sighed, he was looking down. he soon grabbed her hands, and looked up. they didn't realize how close they were, they felt their breath on each other's lips. they were both nervous, they were so close someone yelled "wooh-" but it was cut off by someone saying "shut the fuck up" and covering their mouths, the yell was muffled. kimani chuckled throwing her head back, and she moved it back to face eddie. eddie was staring into her beautiful blue eyes, and she was staring into his. her eyes flickered to his lips, and back at his eyes. and so did he.

she soon realized better. she loves him, he loves her.

"what you do to me eds." she whispered, eddie smiled. "you drive me crazy kim, you don't even know." eddie spoke, she blushed. she's never heard eds say that before, they never had a moment like this. and she loved it. it was silent for a second, "and i love it." eddie whispered again. she breathed in, eddie started leaning in and now she was too. they both closed their eyes and slowly, but finally. they're lips met, finally. FINALLY. they stayed their for a long time, kim put her hands around his neck. eddie put one hand on her neck, and on her waist. they didn't want this moment to end, she was in love. yes they were young, but you got to live while we're young right. they felt so many things as soon as they touched. she fell in love with him, she felt so many sparks and she was fully happy.

it's like. she was happy but when they kissed, he fixed it. he fixed everything, eddie felt whole and better. he loved her completely, they both smiled into the kiss. they heard a lot of camera clicks, they finally broke it. their hands still in their places, they were smiling unconditionally. they couldn't stop. "um kim?" he started, "yeah?" she looked into his eyes, he sighed and he finally did it. boys. he did it! "kimani. will you please be my el to my mike?" he said out loud, joking. "hey!" he heard mike wheeler say. kim laughed, smiling so hard. "kaspbrak!" ari yelled, he sighed smiling. "kimani faye hart. will you please be the love of my life?" he finally let out, she smiled so hard. "yes eds." she whispered, and going in for another kiss. the group all cheered and jumped around them in circles, they release and put their foreheads together. "yes i will be your el to your mike." she joked, he just laughed as they both hugged again. "finally!" richie said to eddie, eddie laughed and walked to his friends looking at kim for a second. kim ran over to the girls who were yelling. "how was it?" "was he a good kisser?" "what happened!" "how'd it go?" kimani smiled, she would never forget. as she answered all the questions.

kimani walked to arielle, who was smiling at her happily. "you okay with this?" kim asked her older sister, ari smiled at her. before she could respond, stan and beverly ran around the both of them shouting "i am not okay with this" (tehe) kimani laughed. "of course i am. he's a good kid, he even asked me if he could." arielle chuckled, kimani raised her eyebrows. oh wow. she laughed. "alright let's go!" steve yelled at them, they all got their stuff and they were off.