◆17

Heejin was almost panting with sadness, unable to keep herself calm as the wave of emotion tides over her

Her fists clutched onto his white shirt, tear stains on the material and she pressed her mouth shut to stop to hiccups of sobs.

"I-i just want them back." She whispered voice cracking into the broken façade she tried to keep up for long.

There was a silence, tension in the air since the day they met and Jeno knawed at himself to tell the truth- he couldn't through.

"Why did you set the fire?"

The sudden bursting open of doors and the worried yells from Donghyuck made Jeno pull away from her, handing over her crutches.

Heejin had wide teary and puffy eyes, looking for answers that were on the tip of his tongue.

Donghyuck was getting closer and Jeno sighed, looking down at the girl before he left, speaking lowly.
"I didn't."

Jeno turned around quickly, beggining to walk off and Heejin's lips fell agape and she began moving after him in confusion but her best friend held her back, along with Mark who joined.

But all she could do is watch as Jeno left.

"Bring out the folders from June 19th 2017." Jeno commanded with an emotionless tone.

Sicheng nodded, rummaging through the filing cabinet before pulling the brown folder out and handing it over to Jeno.

"You're dismissed." Jeno countered, staring down at the case, his fists were balled up, his nails digging into the flesh.

The Kang Family murder

On June 19th 2017 devastation struck all those in Aurelia as the leaders of the Midnight thorns Mafia were unexpected killed in the fire.

Along with the deaths of their 5 children, ranging from ages 2 to 17 years.

Although we do know the eldest, Kang Heejin survived twin of Kang Hyunsik- Heir to the Mafia throne.

5 bodies found but the two leaders bodies were not found, we suspect they had burnt but no full evidence.

Kang Heejin refused to make a statement, doctors had diagnosed her with cases of trauma and PTSD.

Suspects believe the attack was carried out by rival gang Silver Bullets leader Lee M̶y̶u̶n̶h̶o̶ Jeno.

Jeno gritted his teeth, slamming the folder shut and scraping his chair back as he stood, striding over to the locked drawer only he had access to, grabbing a white folder.

Serial killer Lee Myunho

The male was found guilty of 58 murders those include-