◆9

Jaws dropped and gasps resounded around the room when the contents of her drink splattered over the boy

It cascaded down his hair, his neck and face onto his white t-shirt which became transparent through the soaked material.

His eyes darkened and he looked down at himself, disbelief that the girl has just done what she did.

Soaking wet by the water spilled- dumped on him, Jeno turned his head painfully slow that everyone was on the edge of their seats.

His eyes met her angry ones and as huffed when she saw him looking at her with no traces of guilt.

Rage becoming more than she could handle, she also threw the bottle at him- his reflexes acting quick and grabbing it in his hand. The bottle was clenched between his fist, scrunching it down into deformity.

Dark eyes piercing into hers and she breathed heavily at the reminders of the burnt down home she experienced 3 years ago.

"I hope you burn in hell." She spat out, watching as he chuckled emptily and stood up- towering over her.

Jeno looked down at her, hair over his forehead and his t-shirt left no longer a covering him as the hard lines of his muscles sticking to the wet shirt.

His fists were balled up but his eyes lacked emotion.
"I'll see you there then."

Heejin's teeth gritted and her fingers itched to punch him square in the jaw and she stepped forward- lunging but got held back.

"Not here Jin-ah." Yeji muttered at her friend and Heejin didn't take her eyes off of Jeno- his tense glare still cutting into her.

"You'll regret doing that and it will be your people that suffer." Jeno said blankly, his fingers gripping the edge of his wet t-shirt- peeling it off his body.

Gasps and thirsty eyes attacked his body, the toned definition of his abs causing many to go speechless.

He stepped forward towards the girl, thrusting the shirt in her hands and leaning down- the warmth from his chest replaying onto her.

"I suggest you wash it and bring it back...also you've cause war Rosa."

Jeno pushed past the girl, not giving the wandering eyes the time of day as he left the room and left everyone stunned.

"Did he just call you Rosa? As in Italian for rose...wait he speaks Italian that's hot." Yeji rambled but all Heejin could think about was him- and that was never a good sign.

" Yeji rambled but all Heejin could think about was him- and that was never a good sign

Well well well ROSA what do you think

Also what should happen 👀