◆4

Heejin's lips parted by a fraction, her eyes trailing up his suit to his face where his stone cold, icy eyes cut into hers

"Me?" She said, pointing to herself then looking behind her confused, playing it off as her heart began to beat fast.
"Yes you, who else." He growled, taking a step forward and the girl took one back.

"I'm just...oh wait- is this not the-"
"Cerulean museum." Haechan interjected.
"Cerulean museum? I'm sure it was around here somewhere."

"Shut up." Jeno spat, grabbing her jacket and pulling her towards him.
"Show me ID."
"What is this, a bar?'' she laughed, but clearly he didn't find it funny. "Nevermind."

"Oh God." Donghyuck groaned out, cringing at her awkward humour. Donghyuck was murmuring under his breath about how Heejin had ultimately fucked up.

Jeno's eyes pierced right into Heejin's, almost like he was analysing her- like he could see right through the girl.

"I said, who the fuck are you?" Jeno spat out, fists clenched at his side's as he exhaled harshly with irritation.

Heejin awkwardly laughed, adjusting the cap on her head and gulped at the tone of his voice.
"Well, you see I really wanted to see the museum like I heard-"

"We don't have a museum."

Heejin's face dropped and a groan of frustration fell from Donghyuck's lips.
"Shit, I forgot they don't."
The girl tried not to react too much to Donghyuck's words as the earpiece filled with the sounds of frantic typing.
"You need to get out of there Jin-ah."

Heejin panicked but she remained unfazed on the outside- taking a step back and narrowing her eyes at the surroundings.
"I thought I saw the museum on Google maps..." She trailed off, mustering the will to act without peeing her pants at his gaze.

He was not amused.

"Uh, are you sure there's no cerulean mu-"
"I don't know if you know this," Jeno began with an icy cold glare- taking a step forward.
"But Cerulean is under my control, so I think I would know if there was a museum here."

Heejin raised her brow and rolled her eyes.
"Are you sure you don't just sit on your ass and let others do you dirty work?" She mumbled under her breath with a scoff.

"What?"
"What?"

Jeno and Donghyuck said at the same time, Donghyuck's reaction more surprised and Jeno's with pure rage.

Heejin's eyes widened a fraction and she blinked frantically- trying to distinguish if she really just said that.

"Who are you?" Jeno growled out, advancing towards her and the girl's eyes darted around her surroundings before she broke out into a run.