◆8

"Yes it's me bitch, what you gonna do about it?"

Jeno's expression didn't change as the girl crossed her arms and glared up at him, the height difference causing a slight issue.

He stared down at her, impassive and he could almost see her becoming slightly awkward as there was nothing he said in reply.

"Well, what's up your ass." She grumbled, beggining to walk past him and he finally spoke up.
"Stay away from Cerulean, I won't be so lenient on your next time."'

Heejin turned her head, a smirk on her lips- contrasting his stoic expression. Jeno was different from the other mafia leaders, he didn't hold a lot of rage inside him other than when he was in missions of course.

Heejin tilted her eyes slightly, eyes raking over him- nothing fazed him at all.
Huh, odd.

He was more emotionless, detached like someone had switched him off to all feelings.
"I would stay away, but I'll be back," she began, an impish smile on her lips- Heejin's eyes flickered over his casual appearance and she nodded approvingly.

"You look hot." She said nonchalantly, eyeing his reaction- there was none.
"Too bad you're not my type."

"You talk too much." He said after a while, turning his head away to begin walking and Heejin sported a cheeky grin.

"I'll be back for that Museum." She joked but apparently it wasn't funny when Jeno walked away, not sparing even a second glance.

"Or not." She shrugged, walking back to her table.
"I thought he was going to skin you alive."
"Thanks for the vouch of confidence Hun." She replied dryly to Donghyuck who yawned.

"We just need to be careful, we can't get too close to them- who knows what will happen."

Heejin's eyes remained on the leader, his members laughing around the table whereas he sat there with a distance hardened stare at the table in front.

"I wonder what it takes to make him angry?" She bit her lip as she began plotting and Jisung groaned.

"Oh God, please no."

Heejin ran a tongue over her teeth and stood up impulsively, grabbing her drink and walking over to their table.

"So who's going to tell Yuta she died?" Yangyang spoke when she got closer.

"Definitely not me." Donghyuck spoke with wide eyes.
"If it makes me the spy, I'll do it." Jisung commented his gaze solely trained on the girl.

Heejin saw a few of the Silver Bullets eyes flickering up towards her, his pink hair standing out and she gave him a lazy wink.

His eyebrows narrowed and Heejin took everyone by surprise when she stood besides Jeno.

The boy noticed her presence after a few seconds, looking up at her- silent as he waited for her to speak.

"You guys burnt the Aurelia gang house down didn't you? 2017, it was you."
Jeno's eyes bored into her before he tore his gaze away and ignored her question.

"Yes we did." One spoke out, rolling his eyes at the girl- his silver blond hair over his eyes.

Heejin burned holes into Jeno's side profile before scoffing and holding the cup over his head- pouring the contents onto him.

#HeejinHasAngerIssues

#EmotionlessJenoIsHot