◆65

"It's hot!" Hyunsik exclaimed as his twin sister was spoon feeding him

It had been around two weeks and he was gaining more and more strength, however they soon recognises he would be living with a permanent limp and suffered internally a lot.

"Shut up, you're so whiny." She argued back, rolling her eyes and he laughed, eyes sparkling as he looked at her.

"So, have you seen Ji-hyeon since?" He asked. Heejin's face dropped, a red hot blush decorating her cheeks and she opened her mouth to speak when the door opened.

"Hey babe, I brought some of my clothes-" Jeno stopped as soon as he saw the fact Hyunsik was awake.

The boy had visited him a few times while he was sleeping, wanting to give the twins time to themselves.

"Holy shit." Hyunsik breathed out and Jeno's eyes widened. "You're fucking dating!"

"Oh, I..." Jeno trailed off, not knowing how to react as it was the first thing he had said to him.

"Damn...it really did happen- anyway stop standing there and show me some love you dickhead." Hyunsik grinned and sent the boy a wink.

"Come, I'll take you home." Jeno said, meeting her at the hospital cafeteria with his hands situated on her hips.

"No, I need to stay with him." She pouted stubbornly and Jeno sighed- brushing her hair out of her face.
"Yuta is staying overnight... please just come home and rest okay?"

She was hesitant, guilty of leaving her brother in the hospital yet Jeno looked at her pleadingly.
"Please Rosa, you need proper rest."

"Only if you cuddle me."
"I mean, if I have to." He joked lightly and Heejin pushed him as they both laughed wholeheartedly.

Jeno gazed down at her loving, grabbing her hand as he turned serious.
"Heejin," he called out and she hummed in reply.

"I love you."

She was taken aback, freezing momentarily before her eyes lit up and she gasped happily with the warmth spreading across her chest.

"Oh my god, I love you too."

His eyesmile appeared once more, the thing she loved most about him and her hands rested on his shoulders and reached up on her tiptoes with her lips pouted for a kiss.

He found it humourously cute and she began to whine in protest so he gave in and granted her the wish.

6 months later

"I say we call it Heejin and co."
"Shut the fuck up."
"Or what Donghyuck? Suck my dick." She fired back.

"He's right Heejin, shut up." Renjun commented and she let out a gasp of betrayal.
"Hey why are you both ganging up on me!" She exclaimed, huffing and crossing her arms over her chest.

Jeno had his hand protectively on her thigh next to her, smiling at the scene in front of him before Yuta cleared his throat.

"I have a preposition...I think it's only right for the Kang twins to lead...it's their parents gang after all."

Heejin glanced over at her twin who was across from her and Hyunsik looked between the couple.
With a shake of his head, he answered.
"I don't think I could...I have a better plan in mind."

"Jeno and Heejin."

Oooh fancy and also what should the new gang be called yo

It really do be ending soon