Chapter 38

Destiny's POV

I woke up around 12am from a bunch of voices down stairs.
I ran down the steps to see who it was.it was Pentatonix jules and tiffany.

Why are you guys talking so loud I moand at them.

Good morning to you to said Kirstie giving me a glare . I ran over to her trying to kill her but obviously I couldn't cause of scott mitch Kevin Avi and Jules pulling me back and into my room .

I was kicking and screaming at them to let go of me that finnaly did but in my bed.

I tried to get back up but they held me down. Kirstie came up the stairs and into my room and said " why did you give away your kids"

Right then and there I got so mad i shot straight through each one of them I finnaly got to her and punched her so hard she fell down the stairs leaving a black eye nose and some bruses on her face .

Scott and Kevin grabbed me by my arms and pulled me back and I just let them.

They locked me out were I couldn't get out . I got mad so I went under my bed and got my harming tools . I started to cut deep in where my old ones use to be and then mad other ones everyone.

They finnaly let me out but I wouldn't talk or eat at all I was so mad at myself and kirstie also the Pentatonix boys.

After that left I went back to my room later on that night I herd tiffany at my doors. I opened it and when I did Tiffany came running at me and grabbed my leg and wouldn't let go of it .

I picked her up and hugged her tight. Then Jules came in and hugged us as well it was kinda like a family hug exept me and Jules are not dating or ilisbens .