Chapter 31

*skip to baby*

Destiny's POV

I have everything planed out I'm going to give both of my kids up for adoption .

*seeing how many kids were going to have day *

The doctor walked in . Congratulations you guys are have twins she did .

*back to babby part *

My water just broke I yelled at Brandon . He picked me up and ran to the car . He put me in and took off to the hospital . I started to have suers . I asked Esther if she would watch Tiffany . Of course she said yes . After that I was in to much pain and was about to black out from these kids inside of me .

I felt someone carrying me . And then screaming saying "get her to a room stat and hook her up to the breathing machine .

I felt something sharp go through my arm and sobs coming from some where .

Then a woman's voice saying there coming out .

Then I herd cry's and I started to be in more pain.

Then I woke up to children . What do you want to do with them she asked .

I want to put them up for adoption I stumbled over my words .

Are you sure she asked . I shook my head yes then she was out of the room with the baby's . I felt a tear run down my face . Then scott and the rest of Pentatonix came in . So we're are the kids Mitch asked I'm ready to spoil them . Everybody exept me laughed. Why aren't you laughed you always laugh at my jokes he said .

We'll I gave them up for adoption I said .

Everybody stares at me like in this evil look . How could you give them up for adoption Scott practuly screamed at me .

I then felt this guilt deep inside of me . I felt tears swell up in my eyes I closed my eyes and then reopened them and the tears were coming out more .

I held my breath hoping I would die but then I passed out at least I think I did .

Ha cliff hanger !! Please don't hate me for doing that . Anyways I have been really busy lately if you follow me on Instagram then you would know everything I was doing so go follow me at Destiny . M k bye !!!!!!!!