Chapter 36

Destiny's POV

I fell asleep last night at least I think I did.i woke up seeing a dark figure by me.

I very slowly got up but when I did the basment door opened.

I sat back now fast on the floor. Then the person who opened the door had something in there hand pots .

Then a loud clanging off them witch made us jump up.

Good your awake said the dark figure turning on the dim light.

He said "tonight witch ever one of you are the best I will let you upstairs sleep up there and let you eat dinner with me and I will cook it"

Later on he came back down and chose me. I got up and as I did he escorted me out of the basment.

He said he would be right back. I went in the kitchen fast and grabbed a butcher knife and put i tommy boot .

I got back were I was till he came back from what he was doing.

As he set me down at a table and started cooking.

As he was cooking I was figuring out how I would kill him.

I figured out a plan and good timing . I grabbed the knife out of my boot and very quite got behind him .

I stabbed him in the back of his neck in his soft spot.

He died very due seconds later. I went in the basement and unlocked the doors .

I told them I killed him and that it was safe to come out now.

Very slowly they came out and saw he was dead. The girl with the brown hair hugged me.

I lead them to the door to the house I opened it to winter air blowing in our faces .

We started running towards our house in different directions .

I ran towards Mitch's and Scott's house . I knocked on the door no answere .

I ran home and opened the as fast as I could . And when I did I seen Mitch,Scott,Kirstie,Kevin,Avi,Jules,andTiffany.

They all had wide eyes and started running towards me and they all hugged me exept Scott.

Once they all stop hugging me I grabed Tiffany and sat by Scott.
"Hey" I said. Hugging him.

He hugged me back and apologized for everything he did.

I stopped him in mid sentence and said he didn't have to apologize that it was my fault for screaming at him.

Tiffiny's POV

I'm so glad mommy is home she picked me up and sat by uncle Scott .

He started to apologize but mom wouldn't let him. They hugged again then mommy put me up in my room for a nap.

..........................................................
He guys so I hit over 3 k last night and I was so EXICTED!!!
I didn't expect anyone to really read it. I guess I was wrong and a thank you to cheeselover1006 for giving me ideas. And another than you to mitchfangirl for commenting and voting on almost every chapter. M k well that's all I have to say so m k bye!!!!