Going home

Destinys POV

We finally got home a couple days later . I'm excited to be home because I hate having to stay in hospitals . I went in tiffany's room it was painted pink and purple so manny stuffed animals in a corner , a crib was set up in the middle of the room and on the other side was a tv . I put Tiffany asleep and went out of her room into my room . I grabbed my knife from my bag I cut myself one time and then it lead to another and another . I washed my wrist off and went back in my room I tore everything off the walls . Why did you do this Destiny I whisperd to myself . I just laid in the floor in a ball I started dozing off .

(The dream)

Where am I it looks like a hospital again oh no please no it my mother when she died I don't want to see this I started crying , then everything went black it's my old house my father standing there staring at me with his evil grin he does right befor he tickles me or plays around I got closer to him and he started playing around with me dad you know mom just died right I said . Ya but I guess we should make the best of things if mom nots going to be here anymore . What's going Ono thought . Is this what my life would of been like if my father didn't abuse me .

( end of dream)

I woke up dritched in sweat . I went to Tiffany's room to grab her . I picked her up and brung her down stairs with me . When we down there of course everybody was watching sponge bob like always . I got water and went back upstairs . I put Tiffany asleep and got out my laptop . I searched for house to live in just me and Tiffany . I found one it was perfect I will call in the morning I saved the tab and loges off of my laptop and went to bed.

(Morning)

I woke up and called the owner of the house he said to buy it is 1,000 dollars I told him I will take it . He said that we can move in it in a couple of days . I. Got boxes and started putting things in boxes by the end of the day I was packed and everything and I could move into a house tomrrow . I went down stairs and told them I bought a house and that I'm moving into it tomrrow they all congratedlated me exept Jules . You can move in with me if you want Jules she got a grin on her face and hugged me the rest of the night we spent packing her things by 3 in the morning we were done finally .