Chapter 32

Scott's POV

I woke up and couldn't find Destiny . What if something happend to her all these thoughts were running through my head ,that I didn't notice Mitch woke up asking were Kirstie was.

I think she went in labor last night. I'm sure Kevin and I was with her along with Jeremy .

She was crying asking why you guys weren't there to help her Avi explained.

Well did you tell her Destiny went in labor last night and passed out I asked.

Well we tried but she said some awful things about Destiny I would rather not repeat Kevin said .

Wait we're is Destiny Avi asked . I almost forgot . Let's go see Mitch said . We rushed were the cliff was were we all use to go .

There we found Destiny about to jump off it looked like someone was pushing her off because she tried to stop herself .

When she fell she landed in the water and went under water but came back up then back down again as a wave came over her .

She got half way up then got pushed back but this time were we can't see her anymore .

She didn't come back up we all got scared . Mitch was about to jump but before he could we grabed him I held him in my embrace I her sniffles coming from him .

After he got done crying a puddle my shirt was soaken wet sorry he said . I just left it alone I would be the same way as Mitch if I had someone to cry on .