Seeing the scars

Scott graves both of my wrists it hert like hell. Did you do these to yourself Scott asked while looking at my wrists still. Yes I said looking down tears are starting to form in my eyes don't cry infront of theme I said. But then eventually they were coming out. I tried to take my hands from Scott but he was to strong I couldn't do it then I looked over to mitch who was crying to . Why? He asked. I-I-I don't know I said a little quite . Are you going to take me back I asked or take me to a rehab I asked. No Scott said but we are going to take way all of your harm things though they took them all out of my room and duck taped my wrists but they didn't know I hade some blades and lighters in my bag I did everything I could thing of to take them off my wrists but it didint work then I was going down the stars then every thing went black.

Mitches pov

I herd someone coming down the stairs I figured it was destiny and I was right then she fell down the stairs. I ran over to her and she looked pale I tried waking her up but t didn't work so I yelled start the car at Scott why he asked then he came by the stairs and said what happens. I don't know she was coming the stairs and then just started falling and she looked really pale. I said. Ok Scott replied. When we were on our way to the hospital we called every one and told them to come to the hospital . When they all got there I told them what happed. That's awful said kirstie . Poor girl said Kevin. Why did you put duck tape on her wrists anyway said avi. So she would stop cutting herself I said. Then the doctors came out and said her body is not used to this much blood so she should cut herself once a day said the docter oh and she can go home after we finish the testes on her ok he added.

................................................................so a long chapter ya I will start doing them so and I got a lot of my ideas from poison apples so yeah if you recognize some of it from some where we'll that's where I got it at