Chapter 27

Hey guys miss me no yes ok well let's start this story up .

Jules went up stairs to go wake up Tiffany I tried to warn her but she didn't listen she was grumpy for the rest of the day my friend Haley grab Tiffany from her Jules, she tried to calm her down but it didn't work We did it with you the whole circle and it didn't work still so I took them took her away from them and sung softly in her ear she finnaly calmed down . I went upstairs and put her in her crib . I went back down stairs and set . But befor I could I herd a knock on the door . I opened it to my boyfrined Brandon . I invited him in and he came in and say in the couch .i have something to tell you guys Kirstie said . I-I-I kirstie stuterd .spiy it out Kirstie scott said . IM PREGENT she said . I herd Tiffany cry so I went up stairs and grabbed her a let Jules hold her .i felt really sick after I did that then my stomach stared to hurt I ran upstairs to the bathroom and started throwing up I herd a soft knock on the door I opened it up to mitch .are you ok he asked.cam you get Brandoni adkrd. He called for him he came and mitch left . Do you rember that night we hade sexi asked . Ya a couple days ago why he asked. Because I've been throwing up .oh no he said . After everyone leaves will you go to the store and get me a pregnancy test . Sure he said . After everyone left he went to the store and not even 5 minutes later he came and he left me alone to do what ever . I watched pitchperfect with him and on the middle of the movie I checked on it it was positive. I ran into my room where Brandon was and let him see it . He looked stunned well how are we going to tell the others he asked I think we should eat dinner together tommrow again and then tell them . Ok well I'm going to stay with you tonight so I can just stay here instead of driving back here tommrow and I want to cuddle with you he said . Fine I said after that we finished watching the movie and went to bed .

Hey guys so sorry I really haven't updated I've just been stressing about school and everything but don't worry I will start updating everyday again like I use to well I think that's it m k bye .