The beging

I have been in this orphanage for many years, after my parents died I got sent here. Everyone here is tight and close knit. One day I was in my room reading a book called 'The hunger games' I mean it's all right but it's not the best book.

We got called by Ms.Heather the orphanage instructor. She's like a mom to all of us she's kind and big hearted! I got up from my bed and ran down the stairs almost falling but I caught myself. I stood next to my best friend Jules. The sight in front of me was amazing! It was Scott Hoying and Mitch Grassi from Pentatonix!

"Today Mr.Hoying and Mr.Grassi will be adopting one of you!" As she said this she clapped her hands together. They were looking down the row at us and they stopped to stare at me. I smiled at them to which they returned. Then they kept going. When they reached the end of the line they choose one of us. Surprisingly it was me! Once they said they were going to adopt me I squealed and hugged both of them to which they returned and laughed.

Once Ms.Heather dismissed us for me to go and get my things and say goodbye to everybody, while they filled out the paper work to adopt me. I went into my room and got out all the clothes I had. I put it in two suit cases and then I had a duffle bag and put all my shoes in there which was a lot.

I then packed all my toiletries in a bag, then I grabbed my Nike bag and put my mac book laptop along with my self phone charger and Mac charger. Then I put my headphones in the bag as well. I sat everything together and then slipped my phone in the back pocket of my skinny jeans.

After many tearful goodbye's I had to leave but not bridge hugging my best friend my other half of my goodbye. Scott and Mitch helped my put everything in the trunk of their car. I got in the car and no one said a word, it was a comfortable silence as I watched the city go by and we pull into a parking garage.

I got out and grabbed some bags while Scott and Mitch grabbed the rest. I followed them into their apartment, and then they led me down the hall to a hug room it was bare besides a bed in the middle of the room and the wall's were painted a white color.

I sat my bags down and took it all in I had my own bathroom and and a huge walk in closet. "Tomorrow I was thinking we could go shopping for you new clothes and to fill your room and make it your own." Said Mitch. I turned around and looked at him and Scott I smiled at them and replied back with "I would very much like that thank you!"