Going shoping

Scott's POV

I went over to avi's and Kevin's house. I told them everything they were as shocked as I was. I told them were going to go shopping for baby girl thing for a room.

Destiny's POV

I rode in the back with Jules , while Kirstie and Mitch sat up front. When we got to the mall kirstie and I went shopping for me it was pretty fun exept for paying all of that money for it. At 4 we met Jules and Mitch in the food court.

Mitch's POV

Jules and I went to so many baby stores and bought a lot of baby clothes . But it was worth it . After we went to every baby store there is in the mall, we went to the food court at 4 to meet up with Kirstie and Destiny.

Avi's POV

I'm so shocked by what scott just told us . I can't believe Destiny is going to have a girl . I can't believe she got pregnant it sounds nothing like her to do that . Scott also said she has been throwing up every morning and that she cuts and that she has to stop or it will kill the child.

Kevin's POV

Well looks like we're going shopping I said . Yay so you 2 better go and get dressed to go shop today scott said .

*************************************hey guys so I need some ideas for the baby's name its a girl so you can hit me up on Twitter at Destiny and I will update tomrrow . Sorry guys I'm tired so I'm going to go to bed m k bye