Gob: Why are they so stubborn. Why wouldn't they want to eat? I am not used to slavery but this isn't right. They must say what they want.

We got the food and I dug in. I looked at the others but they were just gazing at the food.

Gob: Don't be shy eat.

Slyt started eating but Wenly was still looking at her food. She slowly reached her fork but she couldn't grip it. She was righthanded and her right arm was broken. So I decided to feed her. After we finished eating I picked Wenly back to my back and we headed out. Then we left the city and was walking in the woods.

Slyt: Why?

Gob: What why?

Wenly: Why are you so kind to your slaves.

Gob: Well... because that's the kind of person I am.

We stopped to take a nap so I put Wenly down.

Wendy: I don't understand why would anyone be kind to slaves especial if that slave is a dirty demihuman?

Gob: First. DO NOT call yourself a dirty demihuman. Why would you call yourself that?

Wenly: Because demihumans are worth nothing.

Gob: Take back that right now.

Wenly: Why.

Gob: You can be anything. Slime, zombie, orc, vampire, human, demihuman. You are still a person and you are part of society.

Wenly: And why are you so kind to your slaves?

Gob: Because I have experienced torture for years.

Wenly: I can't believe you. You are saying it just to gain our trust then sell us just like our master did.

I took off my shirt and showed them all the bruises on my upper body.

Wenly: I...

Gob: I have been tortured for months. I have been tricked. I have been played with. I am fed up with that god damn country. I have no bone in my body which hasn't been broken at least three times.

Slyt: Master we...

Gob: So if you think I am tricking you. Then you are free to leave me here. You are allowed to go anywhere you want.

I walked a few meters away and reequipped my shirt then I laid down. I could hear as my bones were cracking. I closed my eyes and inspected my stats

HP: 468/20560

MP: 800/4230

EXP: 7602/9500

Lvl: 91

Gob: It seems I have gained some EXP.

Then I opened my other stats

Strength: 200 22%

Health: 112 5%

Endurance: 235 0%

Intelligence: 60 6%

Destruction: 75 37%

Evasion: 129 5%

Dodge: 129 5%

Speed: 320 79%

Restoration: 150 18%

Vision: 100 63%

Speach: 80 20%

Taming: 570 90%

Casting: 48 10%

Luck: 116 57%

Block: 113 40%