3: Operation Redo

Start from the beginning

"It was at that moment that I had her mind, body, and soul all in the palm of my hands. Marry me just kept playing over and over in my head and before I knew it I said it out loud" Dave said filling them in on how his proposal to April had gone down. Was he embarrassed? Absolutely not but it definitely wasn't how he saw it going down. He pictured it happening so differently but this wasn't the case. He needed a do over and this was the reason why he sent them the 911.

"I get it and I ain't even gonna lie like I told you before what y'all have is rare. We can all see how y'all look at each other. The shit is pure but damn it what ya gonna do now" Bully said and asked getting comfortable. "You asked her so you know it ain't no take backs"

"I meant what I said and I wouldn't dare take it back. I asked her when were we gonna get married the first time we chilled when she cooked for a nigga, had the Henny on deck, and blunts already rolled. I'm a do it properly. She deserves a better proposal than that but I need to handle a few things before doing so. Shit I ain't even have a ring for my baby" Dave said and sighed just thinking about it again. After all the wedding talk that they had he damn sure wanted to make sure he at least had a ring for her when he asked yet all he had was his heart, her mind, her body, her soul, and his dick buried deep inside her when he asked.

"I know shit like that doesn't mean shit to her but I'm not even bout to do her like that. I need to have a conversation with Pops and Unc bout marriage because I'm not trying to be like those couples who get married then shit gets a lil hard and separation or divorce pops up. In this shit we got it ain't no way out. My parents are married and her parents are married. I want to make an honest woman out of her. We got kids, a dog, and a house with both of our names on it. That ain't girlfriend type of shit. I want our girls to see her as my wife. She deserves and earned that title. I want them to be able to look at us and want the same thing for themselves when they get older. Let alone I need to get a blessing from Unc" Dave explained. He really wanted to reach out to Ian and make sure he did things the right way.

"Word you do. You already know he's good on what y'all have and he's already given you a green light but that was just for y'all being in a relationship. Asking him is the respectable thing to do" Shooter said. "And it would definitely be a good look for the girls to see. Like you said what lil sis does isn't girlfriend shit. She already moves and holds herself as if she's already your wife"

"I fucks with it. Shit happens but at least you know lil sis is ya person and it wasn't just a random hook up with a chick who had that voodoo pussy" Bully said and laughed knowing that some women out here had that pussy that had you ready to risk it all without even fully knowing them or what came along with even being with them. But what Bully didn't know is that April indeed had that voodoo pussy. She had Dave's ass going crazy.

"Straight facts then ya ass could've ended up in some bullshit but what bout the ring" Shooter questioned.

"I was thinking bout hitting up the girls and meeting up to do some ring shopping. I know what she likes but I want their input but at the same time I'm thinking maybe this is something I should do on my own" Dave answered.

"Honestly I've been low key looking for a ring for her since the night shit popped off with Agnes at the warehouse" he admitted and smirked as he thought about how April was by his side when he needed her the most. It was also the first time April had snatched his soul. Shit if he would've had a ring right then and there he would've asked. Then she had proved time and time again that what they had was real and not only was it real but she was actually down for what they had going on and him and what came along with him.

"By the look on ya face it seems like something more went down that night that we don't know of" Shooter said chuckling as he watched Dave smirking.