( Forever)

Alina POV

"Come on we need to go there! She is not good!" I said to Axel.

So we were happy but our happiness didn't last to long. You see, Granny Ann was sick and she called us to go there.

As we entered I saw Elena standing there near her with her mate Damian.

"How is she?" Axel asked worried.

As Elena was about to talk granny Ann opened her eyes.. her tired eyes.

"You are here finally! I was waiting for both of you, to see you one last time..." I had tears in my eyes.

"Don't say that!" I said to her grabbing her hand.

"I am old now! That's the circle of life! I am so happy to finally see both of you happy!" She turned her head at Axel standing near her.

"I am happy for you little one! Your father would be so proud of you! Now I can leave in peace.... take care of each other. Your love is stronger than anything."

She said holding her breath for a second.

"I love you Axel! I love you too Alina. Please take care of him!"

And she she left us.... she closed her eyes FOREVER!!!!

"Grannyyyy grannyyy Annn?!?!?!?" Axel yelled. Me too. Elena on the other hand was crying in Damian's shoulder.

Our soles were in pain for the person that made our life special.

She was a beautiful spirit. She was gorgeous. She was our granny. She was and will always be in our heart.

__________________________

(After 1 year)

"Axel come back here you moron!!!" I was pissed at him.

He eat my last slide of pizza.

How can he???

It my pizza! Mine only!!!

"This means ONE thing...." I yelled from the kitchen "WAR"

I run after him, following him through the living room.

But like a clumsy person I tripped with my legs and fell on the sofa.

"Ouch... My toe!!!"

He was smirking at me wiggling his eyebrows.

"No, I will not be tricked again." Axel said to me biting my pizza.

Furious! Pain! He was eating in front of me!

"Don't you dare take another bite of it or it will be the last thing you do!" I threaten him.

Like a moron he is he raised his hand and was about to bite again. 

Provoking me!

"That's it! No more sex for you for two month!" I was standing up smirking at him.

Pff I know this will affect him.

"What?! Nooo..." he whines and comes near me  giving me my pizza.

"Good boy!" I take my pizza and start eating it sitting on the sofa.

Suddenly I felt a hand on My thigh. I turned my head to see him watching television like an innocent child.

I ignored it. But the hand started moving closer to my inner parts.

I gasped "Axel" I warned.

He turned his head to me smirking.

"What?!" He asked innocently.

I leaned closer confident. "Move your hands from me!"

"How about NO!" He smirked and started moving his hand closer.

Oh a puddle was creating inside me. He knows how to play dirt.

"How about YES!" I raised an eyebrow.

"How about you shut up and let me kiss the live out of you!" I grabbed my head and started kissing roughly, passionately....

Oh mine! He is such a bad ass!

Fuck What I said! Two months?!

Hell no!

"I love you!" He said.

"I love you too!" I said smiling.

That night he was gentle and we made love endlessly.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*

I woke up in the middle of the night  because I thought I heard something breaking.

And I noticed Axel was not beside me. Where is he? I went to check to the bathroom but nothing!

"Axel!" I yelled hearing something again. A sound coming from the living room.

Wired! I saw the clock and it said 2:30.

I tried to turn on the light but no. I couldn't!

Now I am starting to be afraid. Where is he?

I was walking slowly through the house. The light of the moon helped me find the living room. The glass door that leads you to the beach was open.  I raised an eyebrow!

What is he doing outside?

I saw some candles starting from the door and a note telling me to keep going.

OMG!

As I was walking I heard music sound. Romantic sounds.

In the sand it was written "Marry me!" And  the candles were placed above the writing.

I gasped happy!

He came from the beach coming near me and got down on one knee.

"My love, my heart, my happiness, my joy, my life, my pain, my everything...." he said those words gently and emphasising each of them
"If you are not beside me, I am lost! If you are not near me, I am dead! You are the reason I am here with you! You are the reason of my happiness!  Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control. I love you so much! Will you marry me?" He opens the box showing me a gorgeous ring in the shape of a tear.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" I said tears on my eyes.

He put me the ring and kissed me. At that moment fireworks started.

I was happy! Being with him is my fate! Is my joy! I love him more than I will ever think!

And just like Granny Ann said once:
"Love always triumphs!"

The end!!!

_______________________________

So what do you think?

This was the last chapter!

I love happy endings!

😘😘😘😘♥️♥️♥️