(School &Teachers)

Without realizing I bumped into a hard chest, a strong one like a rock.

"Are you okay?" This stranger asked. I raised my head and saw a handsome face. His eyes were deep blue and his jawline so perfect not to mention his hair.

Focus focus focus stupid!!! It's not the time to drool over him!

I took a step back "I am sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you!"

"It's okay. Why were you running? You look like you saw a dead person walking." He said looking straight into my eyes.

"Umm... it's nothing. I have to go, sorry once more. Goodbye!" I said and started walking faster.

"But.. could you at least tell me your name?" He yelled.

I didn't reply to him. Why would he want my name?

Thank god I arrived at school! I was running out of breath and sweating a lot.

O perfect now I will smell like pig!

I saw my phone and I had time to go to bathroom to at least clean my face and try to catch my breath.

As I was about to enter the restroom I saw the most hated person in my life.

The little bitch Andrea!

Why in every school do we need to find spoiler bitches like Andrea?

"Oh look who it is! The most ugly, slut, nerdy, stupid girl in the word." She said sarcastically laughing with her friends.

Mean!! It fucking hurts!

Words can kill you more than a bullet you know!

I decided not to pay attention to her. I decided to ignore her like I always do. But she had other plans.

"Ooo cat got your  tongue! How bad for that cat!  Come on girls let's go!" She saw me for the last time and said:

"Worthless!"

Just like that she walk away leaving me in my own world. Worthless word of mine! 
I saw my face in the mirror and saw tears forming in my eyes. I wash my hands never breaking my eyes from the mirror. I wiped my forehead.

"You!" I said pointing a finger in the mirror.
"You are fabulous, smart, beautiful and a-nd sexy."

Sexy?! Well I exaggerated a little but never-mind.

I kissed myself in the mirror.

I enter class and find my seat at the back of the class as always. Alone!

"Good morning class!" Our teacher Elizabeth greets us and starts to fix her table.

"So how have you been? What have you done? Tell did you do something funny, crazy?"

She does this to make us feel good, to break the ice with us  so we can share our opinions.

"Well I made a cake yesterday with my grandma, it was fun." Landon said.

"Urgh Landon... you are a boy and act like a girl!" Some boys said to him. 

You see Landon is a sweet boy that respects his granny and likes to play with her because she is sick and he likes to spoil her in every way.

"Come on dudes I am more boy than you all together!"  He replied laughing.

"Hey..." one of the boys was about to say something when the teacher interrupts them.

"Enough boys! Don't start picking on each other now! Let's start the lesson."

The teacher was explaining and explaining and explaining.... urgh Guess what?

We were sleeping with our eyes open.

Why is school so boring?!

Finally the bell. " Well class don't move because the principal James is coming to inform you something..."

A knock on the door interrupts her.

" Hello professor Elizabeth! How have you been? principal James said.

"Good thank you!" She smiled and he turned to us.

"Well class as you know the next subject that you have is Physical Education and the previous teacher is not coming for his personal reasons. He will be substituted by a new one. He is waiting you at the gym. You are free to leave."

He said to us and later started talking with teacher Elizabeth about some exams.

A new professor... hopefully he let's us free because I don't like PE.

________________________________

Hellooo guys!!!

What do you think, who will come in class? Who is him?

Enjoy reading 😊