(Party)

(Mabel and Landon)

Alina POV

We were at my house ready to go. We just texted Caleb to come pick us. He might be here at any moment.

I wore a read dress, not to revealing but girly, I straight hair, put mascara and light read lipstick whereas Mabel a black skirt with a white top, curly hair, mascara and nude lipstick.

Well natural is better. We don't like going like a clown in a party because when we go home Imagine the time it going to take us removing it. We will sleep in the bathroom!

"Thank God tomorrow is Saturday so we can sleep in the morning." I said to Mabel.

"You girls look beautiful, two stars! Be careful and don't come to late. Everything call me Alina." My auntie said smiling to us.

She took Elia in bathroom to clean her.

"Caleb is outside he just texted me." Mabel said.

"We are going! Bye love you!" I said to my auntie and Elia.

"Wow girls, you look amazing!" Caleb smiled and opened the door of his car to Mabel as I went to the other one.

"Alina wait I will open the door for you." He came running to the other side.

"Pff come one. You see these?" I was showing him my hands "God gave me this for a reason and I am can take care of my self boy." I replied with confidence.

He left a chuckle and raised his hands in surrender " Okay, Okay I was just trying to be a gentleman."

( at the party)

Caleb's house was big, with a huge garden surrounded the house not to mention how many rooms the house had. The music was aloud, people were dancing, some were drinking, others were making out on corners of the house.

"Would you like to dance?" Mabel turned her head to see the guy who asked her to dance.

Landon?!

"O-okay!" She replied blushing.

I encourage her to go and enjoy dancing. Sooo I was stuck alone.

"Hey there pretty girl! Why alone?" The voice sounded familiar.

"Hello Mr Caleb! Well I am enjoying the party. Beautiful house by the way!"

"Thanks... It's big for two people but what can we do." He said and his voice held loneliness, sadness.

"Ohh.." not knowing what to say.

I know Caleb lost his mom year ago because of a disease and he lives only with his father. He is always traveling for business and he has a biggest sister studying abroad.

"It's okay, enough talking let's dance!" He yelled smiling and pushed me to the dance floor.

I saw Mabel was having a nice time with Landon. He was saying something in her ear and she was giggling. He was twirling her both smiling.

Caleb dances like a mad person, jumping, doing some moves that made me laugh at him.

Well thank God we were not being harassed because we know what happens at a party.

After party Landon took Mabel at her house and Caleb took me.

"Well that's it." Caleb said pulling over in front of my house. "Hope you enjoyed the party! I tried to select some normal people." He said laughing.

"Yeah you did a nice job and I enjoyed it, both of us, Mabel and I." I replied smiling.

"So good night see you at school!" He said from the car window.

"Night see you!" I waived at him.

As I was about to enter inside I heard one voice I never thought I would.

"Were were you?"

________________________________
Hey 👋

If you find mistakes in chapters feel free to correct me because english is not my first language.

What do you think is going to happen next chapter?

Ohh drama drama drama

Read to find out and please don't forget to like.