(New Friends)

(Granny Ann)

Alina POV

Last night I couldn't sleep. He was constantly on my mind. The savory of his lips, his touch all over me. He is not my first kiss but still It was different. The first one was more like a peek rather than a kiss.

No one really got my attention before. I don't create relationships just like that. We girls have that thing in us that says when someone is good ore bad.

That feeling inside us.

I never felt close emotionally with someone before but Axel he is a whole new level.

I just need to focus and forget about it. Forget everything happened that night. Move on don't be attracted to him.

He only wants to claim your body and puts you in his bed i said to myself.

I was standing in front of my mirror "You are not a whore did you get me? He will not make fun of you! You did a mistake letting yourself become weak in front of him. You are a powerful woman!"  I brushed my hair and put some light lipstick.

If he things I am easy well he should think twice.

"Auntie I am going for a run. Wont be late promise!" I said leaving the house.

"Okay don't go to far honey." She said from the kitchen.

Nature! Calm! Birds! Song! Fresh air! Energy! Release toxic!

*beep

I got a text message from unknown number:

Unknown: Hello!

I didn't answer.

*beep  my eyes widened at the message.

Unknown: "I am sorry about last night, I should have controlled myself. I really like you!"

It was freaking Axel. No way!

Unknown: "Its Okay if you don't answer me, I totally understand. I will prove myself to you!"

I saw the message and rolled my eyes. Probably his ways to get girls.

Cheap liar!

I decided to ignore it and keep running.
While I was running an old lady was walking when her orange slipped from her bag. I called her and she turned her head in confusion. When she saw the oranges on the ground her face changed into understanding the situation.
I bended to grab them so I could give them to her.

"Thank you beautiful lady!" She smiled to me.

"You are welcome! If you want I can help you hold them?" I said kindly.

"Don't worry I am not to far from my home." She replied. She looks so kind and weak to handle groceries.

"Please I insist!" I said smiling.

Yeah some of you will say wtf why is she helping her?! She may be evil!

Well I don't think she is like that it kind of give me good vibes. Trust your intuition.

I took her groceries and started walking together.

"You remind me of my nephew hahaha he is so persistent! So what's you name?" She said smiling.

"My name is Alina! How about you?" I said.

"Beautiful name just like you are! My name is Anna. Granny Ann!" She pointed a finger at me while she said granny Anna. She is so cute.

"Hahaha granny Ann it be!"

We made small talk. She said she has a nephew that lives in his pack house. He holds a high position in there. She loves him a lot.

"In fact he is an.... oh here we are!"

We arrived at her house.

"Well here you go." I gave her the groceries.

"Thank you for helping me and please feel free to come every time you want. I live by myself and I own you a dinner." She said smiling.

"Oh you don't own me nothing. It was my pleasure! Have a nice day!" She hugged me and enter her house.

She is such a love and pack? What does she meant by saying a pack?

Maybe is something they have in their family.

I shrugged, saw the time and started running.

Hell I am too late!

________________________________

Hello friends!!!

What do you think of Granny Ann?

Don't forget to like the chapter and keep reading😘