Introductions

Hello!!! My name is Enxhi!

I started this book when I was in Italy and decided to write about it.

Now it's Coronavirus time! I decides to finish it since I am in Isolation or Lockdown. My country is affected by this deadly virus.

Hope you are doing well!

Don't discourage yourself! Keep going and fight!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••******

The book contains: Curses, romantic words, love, jealousy, angry, secrets, death, happiness and last but not the least Mature Content 😜.

Hope you enjoy it!!!

Feel free to comment and show me the errors because English is not my first language.

/ No copy allowed/

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

CHARACTERS

Alina Valencia —18 years old. Goes in High School. Lives with her aunt because her parents are dead. Human.

Axel Pierse—24 years old. Professor of physical education. Alpha of "Lunar pack". Powerful, cocky, romantic, cold.

Auntie Abigail— 38 years old. Her husband died in a car accident. Human.

Elia— 4 years old. Daughter of Abigail and Elijah.

Granny Ann— 78 years old.

Mabel— 18 years old. From Spain. Human. Alina's friend.

Elena—26 years old. Axel's sister. Mate of Damian the beta of "Lunar pack".

Damian— 28 years old. Beta of Lunar Pack. Mate of Elena.

Caleb— 18 years old werewolf. Lives with his father.

Landon— 18 years old werewolf.

Andrea— 17 years old. Likes to bully Alina.