(Informations)

Elena POV

"Damian have you seen Axel?"

"No! Why?" He said from the coach.

"He has been different these days! Do you know anything?" I asked him curiously.

My brother is acting differently, I like it though but I want to know the reason. OMG!!!

Maybe is what I am thinking?

"Damian honey, my love, my heart, my everything!!" I touched his chest seductively. I heard him growl under my touch.

He came closer to kiss me but I didn't lean in.

"Has Axel found his mate?" I kissed his jaw.

"Yeah he has!!!" He moans.

Aha got you!

"REALLY?!" I jumped from the coach happy.

Yes yes yes doing my little dance of victory. When I turned around I saw Damian with a frown in his face.

"You used me! You used me to get the information! I can't believe you!" He stands up pissed.

I rolled my eyes sexually frustrated. His little man was exited.

*Mature content ahead *

*You may skip it!!! *

I pushed him in the coach again. His face confused and angry.
I sat on his lap rubbing my inner thighs in his excitement.

He growled from pleasure. I got him where I wanted.

"It's time of payment it's it?!" I purred at him never leaving his eyes.

"I don't know you tell me!" He said defiantly opening his arms around the coach resting, his eyes never leaving mine.

I put my finger on his chest moving slowly into his shirt. I pulled it up and put my lips on his abs. He grunted but still trying to control himself.

Trying to be strong are we?!

I licked his bottom lip and put his hands on my butt.

"Don't you want me to scream your name! Lick me and put that..." put my hand on his excitement.

He grabbed my head and started to kiss me eagerly, fast, harsh.

"You asked for it my love! Ready to be sore for the rest of the day?" I purred and started kiss him back.

And you could imagine what happened next.

________________________*****

(Later that day)

I went to see my brother at his house.

I knocked two times.

"Axel, Axel are you here?"

He open it. Looks like he was sleeping.

"Elena what's wrong? What do you want?"

I rolled my eyes, entering in the house.

"Now that's not the way you say hi to you sister its it? I want to talk to you!"

We were on his living room.

"So What do you want to talk to me?" He said drinking a glass of water.

"I heard you found your mate! Our luna!" I Smiled.

His eyes wide open.

"How said you that?! Let me guess it was Damian right?"

I avoided eye contact with him and started playing with my nails.

"Gosh I need a pedicure!"

"Yeah it was him definitely! I will cut his tongue for being an intruder." He said holding the glass at his hands.

"It does matter who it was. So tell me? Who is she? Is she one of our pack? Is she beautiful?"

"It's not your business. And one thing don't you try and find her because she is a human. She doesn't know anything about us."

What?

"You didn't tell her?! But why?" I asked.

"I don't want to rush things. She doesn't know about the hole 'mate thing' and I fear her reaction. I want her love me before."

*cough "pussy" *cough "chicken" * cough

"What did you say?! Elena you may be my sister but I am your Alpha. Don't disrespect me!"

God he and his bipolar mood.

"Okay then but don't take it too long because this pack, your pack needs a women, a luna!"

He nodded at me and I hugged him.

"She will love you and your wolf. Don't be afraid of telling her. You are a great warrior, a great leader." I reassured him.

I left his house feeling a little bitt tired and I think I want to vomit.

________________________________

Hi there people!!!

How are you feeling today?

What do think of this chapter?