"I love you so much," Noah said as he leaned down to kiss me and I wrapped my arms around him tightly.

"I love you too," I whispered back before I heard cheers and turned to see his family, my dad, our friends, and the guys from the team, including the coach. "I hate you," I buried my face in his neck as he laughed.

"You're engaged!" Hannah screamed as she tackled me in a hug as I laughed and all the guys piled onto Noah.

"Hey, don't break my fiancé," I told them and they laughed. "Hi dad."

"My little girl isn't so little anymore," He said as he hugged me. "I approve though, he drove up to New York to ask me for my permission," Dad said and I smiled as I rolled my eyes, knowing he would do something like that. "Your mother would be so proud," Dad said, and I smiled, teary eyed, before I hugged him tighter. Noah's family all came over and hugged me, as did everyone else.

"To the newly engaged couple!" Dylan shouted, making everyone cheer, and I smiled and looked over at Noah, who grinned at me.

After the engagement we spent a few more days together before I headed back to LA, and graduated from college a few months after, which Noah managed to get done for, which I appreciated as he has a tight schedule. After graduating I managed to get a job working at the LA HQ of Vogue, luckily Noah, after playing two years at the New England Patriots gaining a very successful career, had gotten transferred to the LA Chargers and moved back home.

Immediately, we started looking for a place together and managed to move into our very first house a few months later, which was also the exact same time I became pregnant with Aaron. Needless to say his family and my dad were extremely happy, especially Grandma Rose who claimed she wanted more grandkids before she kicked the bucket. Her words, not mine. Noah wasn't expecting the pregnancy news at all...

As I set up a surprise for Noah in the guest bedroom of our new house, I waited for him to get back from football practice.

"Babe?" Noah shouted and let me know he was back. I smiled before I headed downstairs and saw Noah with his football stuff as he walked through the door. "Hey beautiful," Noah smiled, and I went over to kiss him.

"You need a shower," I scrunched up my nose and he chuckled. "I have a surprise for you," I told Noah excitedly, and he looked confused. "Come on," I said, and grabbed his hand to lead him up the stairs.

"Does it involve you in some sexy lingerie?" Noah smirked, and I rolled my eyes.

"Such a guy. No...maybe later," I told him before I opened the door to the guest bedroom and led him inside. "Surprise," I told him and Noah looked around the room at the balloons that spelled out 'baby's nursery', to the baby onesie on the bed and the sonogram of our baby.

"You're pregnant?" Noah asked as he turned to me, and I nodded my head. "We're having a baby, we're gonna be parents," Noah said as it sunk in. "FUCK YEAH!" Noah shouted and grabbed me and spun me around as I laughed and hugged him. "I love you so so so much," Noah kissed my face. "When did you find out?"

"Today. I wanted to surprise you. I know we hadn't planned to try until after we got married..."

"I don't care, this is the best news ever," Noah said, and kissed my forehead. "God, we're having a baby," Noah rested his hand on my stomach.

"We are," I smiled and rested my hand over his.

Being pregnant with Aaron was the greatest, Noah was amazing throughout the pregnancy, I had my mood swings a lot of them yet Noah was the sweetest getting me everything I needed even at 2am in the morning. We also were planning the wedding while I was pregnant, because I wanted us to get married before I got too fat to get into a wedding dress, so with the help of Noah's mom we managed to have the wedding ready when I was five months pregnant and thankfully wasn't showing much. At the reception I also planned for the baby gender reveal, to happen where we revealed we were having a boy, which Noah was oblivious to, but I knew he wanted a boy he could play sports with just like he did with his dad.