Chapter 25 | Christmas Cannot Be Over Soon Enough

𝐀 𝐕 𝐀 𝐋 𝐎 𝐍 ' 𝐒   𝐏 𝐎 𝐕

Humming to the music that is playing through the apartment. I dance around in one of Noah's sweatshirts he had given me a while ago when I was cold, and he told me to keep it. Everyone has left for the holidays, Hannah included, not having left too long ago. Everyone had stayed at ours last night so we could all spend some time together since we won't see each other for the next week and we all exchanged Christmas presents with each other.

A few days have passed since my accident, and aside from my wrist still being bruised, I can still do everything as normal. Sometimes it hurts a little. My flight is tomorrow morning, since it's the earliest flight time I could get. But I am ready to head home to see my dad and Blue since it's been ages since I've seen them, so spending the week back home is what I need.

A knock sounds at the door and I shrug my shoulders at my makeup free appearance and comfy clothing before heading to the door. Turning off the music before I get there, I open the door, seeing Noah at the other side, holding a pizza box.

"Noah? Hey, what are you doing here?" I ask, opening the door wider so he can come in.

He holds up the pizza box. "Well, I know everyone left already for the holidays and your flight isn't until tomorrow so I figured we can have a movie night. I even brought pizza."

"Aren't you supposed to be with your family?" I raise my eyebrow, closing the door. Knowing he moved back to his parents' place for the Christmas holiday.

"They live in L.A. I see them all the time, they can last one night without me," Noah states and I chuckle. "Unless you don't want pizza and then I'll just..."

He backs away, and I grab his arm. "Wait. Pizza please," I pout, holding my hands out and he smiles giving it to me. I place it down on the coffee table before heading into the kitchen to get glasses and something to drink. Walking back, Noah gets comfortable on the couch, taking off his jacket. Sitting down next to him, I pour drinks for both of us before passing him his and I see his eyes drop to my sweatshirt covered body, lingering on my legs.

A smirk crosses his face. "Nice jumper."

I roll my eyes and wrap my arms around myself. "It's comfy, plus you said I could keep it."

"That's because it somehow looks better on you than me," Noah smirks, tugging at the end of the jumper, and I roll my eyes. He leans back against the couch, holding a piece of pizza as a movie plays on the TV. "What's this movie about?"

"Will Smith is a matchmaker to help guys who are awful at getting women, get a woman in three dates. Then he meets a journalist who is trying to expose who he is and they fall in love."

"I cannot believe I'm watching a rom-com," Noah scoffs in disbelief, shaking his head. "The things I do for you."

"You picked the last movie we watched last time, anyway."

"And next time I'll pick a horror," Noah smirks and I roll my eyes before carrying on eating. After getting half-way through the movie, I have finished five slices of pizza while Noah has finished the rest of the box.

"I can't eat anymore," I admit, resting my hand on my stomach, glad I'm wearing his jumper to cover my food baby. "How are you not fat?"

"Football players have big appetites. We work it all off in practice and games, plus I have a high metabolism." Noah shrugs, moving his arm to rest it over my bare legs.

"Well, I've seen how much you could eat over Thanksgiving. I'm guessing Christmas is the same?" I say and he nods his head. "Are you excited for Christmas? Let me guess, the Jackson family has a million traditions."