16

*Maddie POV*

"Why do you even care how her boyfriend treats her is how her boyfriend" I yelled.

"But I just thought since she's your sister and my best friend I have to watch over her like she's my little sister" he fed me some type of bull shit and I wasn't having it.

"Bull shit just tell me the truth or I'll never talk to you again" I told him.

He took a long sigh then simply said "I don't know something just came over me that she needed to be protected and the way his arms stays around her implied that all he want was sex" he told me truthfully.

Shit my boyfriend likes me sister.

"You like her don't you" I asked.

"IDK but I do know all I want is you" he told me.

"Clearly that shit isn't true" I told him half yelling I felt the tears rolling down my cheek.

"No I've never been more sure in my life your all I want" he told me.

"Until tonight I'm sorry I think we need to take a-" he pulled me close and just held me.

"I will never let you finish that sentence" he told me.

"But you act like this tonight over someone else meaning your not sure about us" I told him.

"I'm sure that I love you 500,000,000 times to Pluto and back" he told me and a smirk appeared.

"I love you an extra mile" I told him.

"Not possible" he told me kissing my forehead.

"Quicky make up sex" I asked.

"See this is why I love you" he said smiling.

I grabbed his hand and lead him to the women's bathroom gladly for us there was no one in there.

He grabbed me almost instantly and kissed me. I was so glad I wore a dress and not pants. He started groping me starting with my boobs then leading to my ass. He put up my dress so he had easy access to my underwear. I wore a thong cause that's basically the only underwear I own. He started rubbing and a moan escapes my lips. He stuck one finger in and out at a normal pace but normal doesn't work for me.

"Go faster please" I told him and a smirk appears.

He took the finger out and added another one and went deeper and faster. A moan escapes and he looked at me.

"You look that" he asked.

"Yeah" told him weak.

"What's my name" he asked.

"Daddy" I told him and he smirked. He kept going till I burst.

"You wanna return the favor" he asked I nodded and dropped to my knees.

I unbuttoned his pants and pulled down his boxers exposing his big friend.

I took my hands and started jerking it back and forth. I took my tongue and licked the tip. Putting half of it into my mouth since it all couldn't fit I took my free hand and jiggled his balls around.

"Fuck get up here" he said and picked me up and carried me to one of the stalls. He sat me on him and it was my job to find his friend. It grazed me and I moaned loudly this is why I don't let him tease me.

"Damn I haven't even put it in yet that's so sexy" he said and I blushed. It entered and I lost all control having to bite down so I wouldn't moan again. He entered and exited ferociously and I released.

"We should get back before the realize what we were doing" he told me.

"Oh I think we already know" Jaleesa said from the other side of the door. We walked out head hung in shame and Ariel just walked out I could tell she was pissed after all I just fucked the love of her life in front of her.