8

This is the Tv show they are staring in, in some chapters you will find them acting out the scene and you will see how it effects their lives.
Ariel plays as Chloe
Jacob plays as August
Other cast comes later.

Damn it they expect me to where these big rimmed glasses Ariel thought to herself.

"You look hot stop worrying" Jacob said easing my nerves but did he really just call me hot. "I on the other hand look like a hot mess who dresses like this like seriously" he said I tried hard to hold in the laughter but couldn't. He looked like your typical nerd suspenders and all with the short cut offs and a shirt in titled mind craft. I was wearing a black maxi skirt, a spaghetti strap floral top and black converse and a hell lot of make up. I felt really uncomfortable wearing something I'm not used to. They set me in front a set of fake stairs so I could go through while Jacob got a comfortable bed. I walked through the front door and went upstairs calling out mom knowing no one was home and went directly to my room. I saw I left my window open and then I went to close it and that's when I saw my neighbor who was August jacking off.

"I see your right the only girl you can get but at least close the window" I Said slamming the window.

August pov.

I sat in my bed doing what I always do around 9 pm until I got a text message saying come outside but when I did the only thing there was a car here to take me to an unknown location. This was life for me don't worry I'm not a prostitute I just have many things to worry about.