10

Life is very simple for me I live in a mansion with 16 bedroom and 26 bathrooms. My family has different chefs for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I have plenty of people to talk to and yet I always feel alone. My life is constantly filled with drama that I just want to punch a wall which I have done on several occasions. There are many things I may never understand in life like why Maddie is so mean or why Mason chose her even tho he knows my feelings but for now I'll just doubt myself into complete destruction.

"Hey can I come in" Maddie said knocking on my bedroom door.

"Yeah sure" I said closing my phone.

"Can we talk sister to sister" she asked.

"We can't because you consider me your sister remember" I said factly.

"Yeah I want to talk about that" she said taking a seat on my bed.

"Yeah shoot" I said lying back.

"Look I don't mean to become the ice beast it's just as kids you were always the one loved more by our parents and I thought if I followed in their footsteps maybe I could get notice or be loved as much as you are" she Said looking down.

"Oh ok I sort or understand you act out for attention but why are you so mean to the rest of the world they didn't make you unloved" I said asking politely.

"Yeah but that isn't a story I'm ready to tell about ok" she said blushing.

"Oh come on just tell me I'm not gonna judge" I said nudging her.

"I said no you know what I don't even know why I'm doing this just forget it"she said walking out. For the first time I drove my sister way while she was trying to apologize Damn I should of recorded it for evidence.

I checked my phone it was 9:30 pm and I was hungry I climbed out of bed and went downstairs only to pass my parents bedroom and halt.

"You know we have to tell them some day Emmett" my mom said to my father as she got dressed for bed.

"No we don't as far as they know I'm their father not some guy you fucked on a casting call who became a director" my father said angrily I've never scene my father angry so this was a new sight to me.

"Yes we do they need to know their father I know even If you aren't there biological father doesn't mean they'll love you less plus if we lose you to this cancer I know our children have someone to fall back on" my mother said lovingly. I haven't scene this side of her either.

"I refuse to let cancer beat me I want to see Ariel grow up and have her children and since when do you care about the other two triplets Maddie is your favorite" he said coldly but he was right.

"How dear you I love all my children Maddie just needs more sympathy after all a down syndrome man did rape her at the age of ten and she can remember all the details that tough growing up with" my mother said. Wait Maddie was raped and Dad had cancer any other booms she wants to drop oh yeah I have a different father. I run over to Maddies room and jumped in her hugging her.

"What's wrong with you" she asked.

"I know" I simply said.

"Know what" she still didn't understand.

"What happened to you when you were ten no wonder you hate the world they look so harmless until it crushes you" I said hugging her tighter. All I could hear was my sister sobbing and all I could do was hold her I couldn't take away the pain she feels more alone then I do.

-----------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The girl in the pic is Hazel Jacob's older sister the picture didn't want to show up in chapter 7 so here.