1

Things you need to know

Hello there sorry if I kept you waiting but before you enter my mind and see things my way you need to know a few things.

1. My parents are super rich actors who think people should worship the ground they walk on. They want their kids to follow in there foot steps Maddie one of my triplets doesn't mind but Jalessa and I want to find our way to stardom.

2. Jalessa is a dancer and she's pretty good at it too only parents don't really believe in making a career out of that but it's basically their fault they bought her a piano and a music player and told her that if a movie part came up about music she would have to know what to do with it. But they support her for the stake of paparazzi they sort of have no choice they to avoid bad parent press.

3. I kind of don't know where I'm heading; my parents push me towards acting but I don't know where my passion lays.

4. My school! I'm pretty sure everyone hates school but not more than me. My school is made for the kids of the ultra rich and famous get to their parents A-list status. The more jobs you get the more popular you become and how famous your parents are effects you I guess that's why I hate it so much cause your constantly in your parents shadow. If you get no jobs then you pay a fine of 5,000 dollars and the jobs you do get 10% goes to improving your school plus the donations from your parents and the loans from the board my school basically is one of the those rich parents.

---------------------------------~~~~~~~~~~~
The picture is the school is ultra rice that pic was hard to find.