14

Jacob was already at my house by 7:30 and my dad was eyeing him. Since Maddie and Jaleesa wanted to come down and their boyfriends were meeting us there I made them go out in the order we were born Maddie being first then Jaleesa and then me.

As I walked slowly down the stairs Jacob couldn't avert his eyes from me and I was loving me I got down and he took his hands out of his pockets and was about to hug me but then my dad grabbed his arm.

"Wow look at the time we should be going" he said shaking my fathers Hand and holding the door open for us to walk through then he closed it.

As soon as we got out he grabbed me by my hand back pulled me back to him and our lips crashed the taste of his lips was sweet and the sound of my sisters ooooohhhhhhh filled the whole front yard. He moved away and smiled.

"Damn you look good in that dress should we get going" he said walking past me like he didn't just kiss me.

We got to the club and Mason and Chris were waiting four us out front when they saw Jacob's car their mouths dropped open.

Maddie and Jaleesa walked over and closed their mouth.

"Close your mouth or you'll catch flies" I added kindly. They took one look at me and their mouths dropped open again. But instantly closed when Jacob wrapped his arms around my waist. Chris gave me a small wink and Mason just mean mugged him what's up with that one.

Jacob and I walked up to the bar and asked for a bottle of grey goose gor the girls and a bottle of patron for the guys. We walked over to the booth and put the bottles on the table. Since we were on the second level I walked over to the railing and leaned against it then Jacob came up behind me and looked onto the crowd with me then he said kissing my neck and let's say things got heated really quickly until Mason said something to piss him off.

"Hey girls are more then sex objects Mr. Man Whore" Mason told Jacob and Jacob turned only to look at him.

"Just cause I get more ass then a toilet seat doesn't mean you have to call me out on it I have Ariel now I don't need anyone else" he told him.

"Then why do you just treat her like a piece of ass" Mason asked. Can he just shut up.

"Oh I get it your jealous its fine you can have her after I'm done" he said turning to me and wisphering "don't worry your more then a piece of ass to me and we'll never finish he'll be waiting a while."

"I don't want her I have my definition of perfection" he told him pointing to Maddie.

"Then why the fuck do you care what we do stay in your relationship" he said getting angry I could hear it in his voice.

"Seriously why do you care" Maddie asked.

"She's like my siface. so I don't want her I only want mine" Mason said.

"OK then but its funny I can get my girl and yours in the same night" he said moving away from me in angry.

Mason simply got up from the booth and came over to Jacob and punched him in the side of the face