Chapter 2

So sorry po sa late update.. i'll post three chapters po para makabawi... Salamuch! :)

Randolph is prepping up to go to his office. May hangover pa sya from last night's party. They went bar hopping with his male friends, that is his usual Sunday getaway. She met girls syempre, its not a surprise knowing how good looking Randy is, that is beside being the heir of the Anderson Group of Companies.

They went inside the private lounge of one of the coziest bars in The Fort last night. Since everyone is single, or rather, "no commitment" its no surprise that they love playing around. Pagpasok pa lang nila sa club, center of attention na agad ang barkada nila. 

Girls flock on the entrance to get a glipse of them.  Dumiretso sila sa lounge and ordered drinks. While waiting for their orders, a group of female models approach them.

"Is there enough room for us? Puno na lahat eh..." one of the girls flirtingly asked.

"No worries, i know my friends wouldnt mind.." sabi ni Roger, ang ladies' man ng grupo.

"Owkeiss..." sabi ng female model and pumasok isa-isa ang mga kasama.

Umupo ang mga babae sa isang couch, then Luis invited one of the girls to have  a dance with him. Sumunod na ang iba sa mga kasamahan nila, they chose each other's partner and started to take over the  dance floor. 

Randy left sitting on the couch while waiting for their orders. Pam, one of the  female models sat beside him. 

"You waiting for someone?" Pam asked.

Randy didnt mind her, he is tired and is not in the mood to flirt. Gusto nya lang uminom and be with his friends.

Pam is aggressive and want to try her luck with Randy. She knows who Randy was and a night with the heir of AGC is part of her bucket list for the night.

"Hey! Randy right? I am Pam" she said while offering her hand for a shake.

Hindi sya pinapansin ni Randy. Wala talaga ito sa mood. Maya-maya, tumunog ang cellphone niya at sinagot ito.

"Excuse me." sabi ni Randy while glaring at Pam. Tumayo si Pam at bumalik sa kabilang couch.

"Dude, where are you? We are all looking for you" sabi ng kausap ni Randy sa kabilang linya.

"Nah. Don't mind me Chard! Alam mo naman ang nangyari kanina diba? That's the reason why i hate going to family gatherings like that kasi alam kong sermon lang naman ang makukuha ko. Hindi na nagsawa si Dad" bulalas nya sa pinsan..

"But where are you? Your mom is so worried.." sabi ni Chard.

Randy loves her mom so much, kaya he felt guilty that he is making her worried.

"Nandito ako sa Fort, i'm with Luis and Roger among others, nagpapalipas lang ng oras" sagot nito sa pinsan.

"Ok. I'll let her know... Sige you take care ok?!" sabi ni Chard.

"Thanks dude... Thank you talaga" sabi ni Gerald then they ended the phone call.

Chard has been his best friend ever since.  He is two years older than him pero he is understanding and patience enough to deal with Randy.  They are both working for the company while his Dad was the President/CEO. Everytime he gets into trouble with school, with work or with girls, Chard is always there to back him up kaya mahal na mahal nito ang pinsan.

His Dad on the other hand naman is opposite, his Dad is very strict with him and whenever he finds time to speak with Randy ay sermon lagi ang inaabot nito. He can't stay with his Dad for even an hour, for him his Dad is his biggest critique, feeling nya wala na syang ginagawang tama sa mata ng Dad nya. When he graduated from college, he moved to his own condo and since then hindi na naging maganda ang relationship nya sa Dad nya.

That is one of the reason why umalis sya kanina ng walang paalam. It was her mom's birthday and the party was held in their mansion sa Tagaytay. He was late kaya hindi na nya naabutan ang lunch ng pamilya nya. Pagkarating na pagkarating pa lang ay siya na agad ang center of conversation. His dad can't help but to comment about the things he did for the company, feeling nya lahat ay mali sa mata ng Daddy nya...

After the phone conversation with Chard, mas lalo syang nawala sa mood. He got up and went out of the lounge. He decided to go to a different bar. Ayaw nya ng maingay, kaya he went to a cozy pub instead. He texted Luis and Roger na nauna na sya. He continued his night in the pub until he gets tipsy enough to forget his problemst then went home.

___________________________________________

Yan po, pasensya na kung may wrong spelling or wrong grammar ah... I would want to write longer chapters pero hindi keri ng powers ko...  I want short and meaty chaps for my readers eh...

Salamuch.

emEL