Chapter 2

Bobby and I arrived in Pontiac, Illinois at night. We pulled up to the hotel, I glanced around and saw the Impala sitting in the parking lot. We walked through the hotel and made it to the room 207 where we were told they were staying. Bobby and I glanced at each other, before my fist pounded on the door. A woman answered the door, she had brown hair and brown eyes, a blonde with blue eyes appeared behind her.

"So, where is it?" The brunette questioned. Bobby and I looked at each other with confused faces before we looked at the pair.

"Where's what?" I questioned.

"The pizza that takes a girl and a guy to deliver." She replied with too much sass.

"I think we got the wrong room." I replied back with just as much.

"Hey, is--" Sam's voice caught me off guard for a second, my eyes moved up to him, shortly after Dean followed through with a beer.

"What's--" His eyes trailed to me, his hand let go of the beer.

"Hey, boys." I say with a smile. I started walking forward, I stared at the brunette as I passed her. Sam pulled out a knife and came at me, I grunted as my back hit the wall, Sam's forearm pressed into my neck. Out of reaction, my knee came into contact with his genitals making him drop to the ground, Dean came at me next. I was able to disarm him, I held the knife at his chest. Bobby pulled Sam away so he couldn't attack me again.

"Who are you?!" Sam yelled at me.

"I'm your fucking sister you assholes!Don't act like you two didn't do something you shouldn't have!" I yelled back looking between my two brothers.

"Do what?!" Dean yelled at.

"Don't you fucking raise your voice at me Dean." I say to him a calmer voice, just like that, you could see it in his eyes that I am really his older sister.

"It's her. It's her, Sam. I've been through this already, it's really him." Bobby said, trying to calm down my youngest brother. My arm dropped from Dean's chest as I stared at our younger brother.

"Sammy, it's me. I promise." I say quietly to him.

"But..." Sam started off, he was panting. I knew Sam would be the hardest to show that it's actually me.

"I know. I look as good as new, and it's weird and questionable. But it's me. It really really is Sam." I say to him, I slowly hold out my arms to the two boys. They instantly wrap me in a group hug. My head rested on top of both their shoulders, tears started leaving my eyes. Sam and Dean both pulled away from me.

"So, are you three, like... together?" The blonde questioned as she and the brunette watched us.

"What? No. No. No." Sam said, I gave the two girls a disgusted look. "She's our sister.

"O-Oh. Got it... I-I guess. Look, We should probably go." The brunette said.

"Yeah, yeah. That's probably a good idea. Sorry." Sam said, agreeing. I leaned against the table as Sam and Dean led the girls out. I rolled my eyes at the four of them and looked at Bobby, who chuckled at the displeased look on my face. Sam came back and sat on the couch, while Dean leaned against the wall, I watched the pair of them biting my cheek.

"So, tell me, what'd it cost?" I asked, I pointed at Dean then pointed at the couch.

"I'm not..." Dean started off then he looked at my face. "Right, yeah, okay. I'll sit down." He added quickly and rounded me to sit down next to Sam.

"The girl? I don't pay, Ken." Sam said. I rolled my eyes, and turned to face the pair, Sam was still looking down at his shoe tying it. Dean hit his chest roughly, making him look up at my displeased face.