"Are you going to help out a girl or what?"

I held out my hand to him and he just glanced at it and then back at me sighing and reaching for my hand and pulling me up.

"Thank you."

I fixed my hair by brushing my fingers through my hair.

"Y/n I think you should call it a night." Namjoon

I gasped and turned back to face him.

"No way! I haven't had fun like this in god knows how long!"

He sighed again and take some step closer.

"Really y/n. You've had a lot to drink. Let's get you to bed." Namjoon

He reached for my arm but I pulled back.

"I'm not going to bed Namjoon and you can't make me!"

He groans and looks behind me to what I assume is the rest of the guys watching.

"Don't be a child h/n." Namjoon

"I'm not acting like a child. I know you don't like me so who are you to act like a friend now and tell me what to do!"

"Ohhh burn!" Jungkook

"Shut up Jungkook." Yoongi

Namjoons eyes silently bore into mine. If it was a stare off he wanted then it was a stare off he was going to get. He's challenging me but I'm not going to back down.

The next thing I know unfortunately I was picked up and carried away. I struggled in Namjoons arms as he carried me up the stairs.

"You might as well give up y/n! He's not gonna let you go!" Hoseok

He was probably right so I gave up like he said and Namjoon took me to my bedroom and set me down on my bed.

I just sat and watched how he wondered around my room, picking up a glass I had used from last night and walked to my bathroom and then soon coming back out with a glass full with water. He handed it to me and I just stared at the glass and then back to him.

"Drink it. You'll need something to keep you hydrated." Namjoon

I scoffed but took a sip anyway.

"You don't care anyway. Why would you?"

He sighs and takes the glass from me and set it down to the side.

"Can you just lie down and try and get some sleep y/n." Namjoon

I shake my head.

"No. Why do you hate me Namjoon? Is it because I'm not worthy of your friendship? Is it because I'm a pathetic lonely girl that was so desperate for friendship I took all of you in and force you all to stay."

I actually felt like crying. I really wanted him to like me but he does nothing but give me dirty looks and speak negatively to me. He sat down next to me on the bed, sighing deeply before pulling me to the side of his body close. He shocked me with the action and leaned his head on top of mine.

"I don't hate you y/n. It's just I'm having a hard time adjusting to this place. It was only just the seven of us for a long time and to be in a new place with someone knew, it just takes time for me to trust it." Namjoon

I nod and take this opportunity to lean into his shoulder. There was a chance he would push me away but thankfully he didn't.

"Jin said you had a hard past. That's why you don't trust people very much. Is that true?"

I could feel his head move side to side.

"Yes. I have but I'd rather not talk about that." Namjoon

"Okay. You can talk to me about anything Namjoon. Seriously though. I don't want to control your life, if you want to do something then I don't care what it is that's your decision."

"Thank you y/n." Namjoon

I did start to feel tried now and I snuggled more into Namjoon and I felt him tense up with how close I now was compared to just a moment ago.

"Erm y/n? Don't you think you should lie down now and sleep?" Namjoon

I shake my head at him and wrap my arms around his upper body.

"No. I want to stay longer like this. It's like this is all a dream and I want to make sure it's real. Can you please stay with me?"

He didn't answer straight away but eventually said yes and pulled us both back into the bed and under the covers. I didn't let go of him for a second. I felt brave enough for my hand to travel to his hair and play with it between my fingers. At one point he started purring but cleared his throat soon after but sometimes he would slip up and purr again.

It didn't take long for me to finally fall asleep with the warmth of Namjoon next to me. One thing for sure was that maybe Namjoon is not as bad as I thought he was, maybe he just needs more time compared to the others?