192:|Leaving

I am leaving for a Supernatural convention. I was put on to be a guest this weekend at Dallas con, so I am flying to Texas and staying with my family again.

With Sebastian driving me, we pulled up to the airport.

"I miss you already" I grabbed his hand, pouting. It always sucked leaving him even if I enjoyed doing theses cons and going back to Texas

"I miss you too, but I'll see you in four days" he was coming down to Texas after the con.

"That is forever away!" four days is a long being away from the one you love.

"I know." Seb sent me a small smile "You're wearing my hoodie so you have a piece of me until I get there" I loved wearing his clothes. Men's clothing is much more comfortable to wear.

"That I do" I sighed, glancing towards the building "I guess I better go"

"You're not leaving without a kiss"

"I'd never"

We leaned in to connect our lips into a goodbye kiss. Neither of us wanted to separate He groaned "Ugh can you leave your lips with me"

I would love for him to be come with me instead so we cam continue kissing that way "Would be kind of hard for me to talk if I did"

I was leaning into him, not wanting to let go just yet "I love you, Seb"

"I love you too, Babe" he leaned into me one more time for a kiss "Call me as soon as you land"

"I will"