80:|Thanksgiving

The day has come where after months of dating and since Sebastian was here visiting me, it was time to meet my parents. He already met Jensen, who had nothing but nice things to say about him, so it is my parents turn. They have been dying to meet him. Having today be Thanksgiving they invited him over.
Jensen, his brother in law Gino, his wife, and my grandfather were in the living room watching the first NFL Football Game of the day; Eagles Vs. Cowboys.

While they were enjoying that, my mom, my grandmother, Danneel, and I were in the kitchen. My dad was snacking and chatting with us.

My father was waiting to know "Is he here yet?" he couldn't wait for this day. He heard all about Seb from me and my mom. I told her all about him the day after we became official.

"He'll be here!" I saw him yesterday and couldnt wait to see him again. Sebastian is one person I hated not being around.

"I have been waiting for this"

I sighed "Dad, go easy on him. He's a great guy" My father has always been overprotective of me being his little girl and never really like the fact that I grew up to be old enough to date. He always still saw me as a little girl never liking any guy I dated.

My father turned to me "I'll be the judge of that, KJ" That is when I hoped to God that this meeting would end well and not scare Seb off.

My mom, who was making s batch of cookies made a comment "He makes KJ happy"

"Yes, very much" He sure does

I didn't even realize Danneel was sitting down next to me when my mom asked her a question "Dani, what do you think of her boyfriend?"

There was nothing bad Danneel could say about him "From what I saw at ACL and what she has told me he is perfect. He seems to be special and good for her" That was sweet of Dani to say. At least she was on my side.

My father then spoke to me "How long have you and this Sebastian been dating, again?"

"Four months"

"And you met him on the movie set?" My gram muffled, digging in the refrigerator for ingredients.

"Yea, Chris introduced us actually" I'll always be thankful that he done so

She stood up, placing an arm full of ingredients onto the granite counter "This boy is an actor too?"

"He is, yes"

"Can I see a picture?"

I was glad to show her a picture whipping out my phone to show her the wallpaper. It was a pic of Seb holding the phone and standing behind me with his one arm around my waist. It was taken the last night on set.

Watching her facial expression I noticed she seemed to like him "That man is handsome!"

I found myself smiling "He sure is, Gram!"

But then my Grandmother looked in thought, "Why does he look familiar though?"

Dani gave her a little hint "Does Once Upon A Time help at all?"

"Jefferson?" She bellowed taking my phone from my hand to bring it closer to her face getting a better look at him " You're dating The Mad Hatter?"

I laughed "You can call him Sebastian you know, but yea" I found something a little odd though "Wait you know the show?"

She nodded clarifying with a shrug "Dani has made me watch it"

I wanted to get to the point now seeing she knew the guy that I was dating "So I take it you approve?" I asked with hope