52:|Fun

[Snap]

I took a picture of Sebastian with my phone as we were on our way to the set. Tonight he took his car. He was sitting up driving while I was laid out across the seats with my head in his lap.

I smiled at the picture, thinking it was perfect. Seb looked good from this angle making it a picture moment that needed to be captured especially in the moon light.

Seb took a glance down at me "Did you take a picture of me?"

His question was muffled by the sound of Def Leppard being blasted through the radio, so I reached up to get a hold of the nob and lower the volume "What?"

"Did you take a picture of me?" he repeated the question

"Yes" I couldn't resist "You're photogenic"

"Oh am I?" the corners of his lips began to curl "Can I see it?"

I turned his phone around so that my man can get a peek of the picture with his face at the perfect angle.

He seemed to approve of it "I don't have a bad angle, do I?" Seb joked, shifting his eyes back to the road.

I rolled his eyes playfully, he was joking "No, Seb you don't" going through my phone to make this new picture my lock screen wallpaper. The home screen wallpaper is of Sebastian holding the camera, taking a selfie of the two of us, him standing behind me with one arm around my waist. That is my favorite picture of the two of us, so far.

"Hey, Babe?"

"Hmm?"

"Could you put on a new song?"

I didn't even realize the album has come to the end, silencing the car "Sure" I picked up his phone to look through his music

"You can pick whatever"

"No, driver picks the music, shot gun shuts his cakehole?" I jokingly asked

"That only applies to Tom" Seb answered, with a chuckle

I do have the same taste in music as him, looking through The Clash, Metallica, The Beatles, Joan Jett, Queen, Bon Jovi, ACDC, The Ramones, etc. I grew up listening to these classics thanks to my dad "Mmmm," I mumbled coming to a discussion "The Beatles"

Seb nodded "Beatles it is then!" waiting to hear some more music.

Clicking their name, I pressed shuffle for any random song of theirs to start.

Once 'Penny Lane' filled the car, I relaxed , reaching up my hand

As if it was telepathic, Seb knew what I wanted, taking his right hand off the wheel, intertwing his hand into mine, resting it on my chest.

A yawn escaped my lips

"Tired?" Seb could tell by my eyes that I was.

"A bit yeah" I yawned again

"We dont have to hang with them too long, we could hang for a bit then head to my trailer" Seb suggested, getting a little tired himself 
"before more filming tomorrow and then we can spend the rest of the day making out" he grinned, getting a peak down at my lips.

I felt my cheeks growing red at such a comment "I kind of feel like baking a pie"

Seb was getting used to my random comments that fly out of my mouth

I thought that would be a fun thing to do especially for the fact that Seb was a fanatic over pie unable to turn it down

"God yes!" I could see the light in his eyes over pie, making me giggle "That not only sounds awesome but delicious. What kind?!"