81:|3 Small Words

Sebastian took me into his hotel room to spend some alone time knowing we needed it considering it was his last few hours here in Texas till he has to go back filming. Relaxing on the bed cuddled up together in comfortable silence, he whispered sweet nothings in my ear here and there.

After a while Seb found the courage to speak wanting say the three little words to his girlfriend; something he has been dying to do for some time now especially after spilling his guts out to her father. He wanted to hear me talk "Babe?"

"Yeah?" I spoke in a low tone

"What are you thinking about?" seeing that I was in thought

I shifted my head up on Seb's chest to look at him telling him my exact thought replaying the changing day in my life that made me the happiest girl in the world "I was just thinking about the first day we met and how much you made my life better"

This was the perfect opportunity. Seb smiled down at me lovingly; getting a fluttery feeling in his chest, a feeling he always got when we locked eyes. "I love you, Keels" he whispered delicately; 8 letters and 3 syllables.

My blood flow froze while a smile cracked at my lips "What?" making sure I heard him correctly

"I love you" He stared intently in my eyes sounding sincere "I mean it with all my heart. I have been in love with you since the day you walked into my life. I just couldn't go a minute longer without you knowing how I feel. I never met any girl, who I loved the way I love you"

Three beautiful words that happen to hold so much meaning: passion, truth, stability, care, and protection. I could see it all behind those eyes. I was laying there in aw by what my boyfriend said, feeling the same sentiment "I love you too, Seb"

"You have no idea how long I have waited to hear you say that!"

I leaned my head up kissing him gently before crawling on top of him straddling his hips quickly crashing my lips right onto his again.
Seb closed his eyes, kissing back just as lovingly, hands sliding from my knees to my thighs for support.

I wrapped my arms loosely around his neck, softly batting my tongue urgently into my boyfriend's mouth.

Seb opened his mouth, inviting in the pleasure, loving the taste of me; our tongues dancing with each other in sync. Increasing the passion in our kiss, I used my left hand to slip under Seb's shirt to lift it up and over his head. Due to my action, it took less than a split second for his hands to reach for the hem of my shirt to lift it and throw it off.

I parted away from him to attack his slim neck, softly tonguing his throbbing veins in one area before nipping at it ever so gentle.

Seb was already squirming under me, moaning out my name "Keels" sliding his hands up to my hips, but not stopping there. He took a turn downward to be placed on my ass, giving it a nice squeeze.

The feeling of that intimate touch, caused me to let out a soft moan, leaving his neck to see Seb's eyes are still closed.

Smiling to myself, I brought myself back in for another intense kiss, muffling each other's moans.

Involuntarily due to his little message on my butt with his magical hands, I started grinding full strokes into Seb's crotch.

It was only a matter of seconds for him to begin thrusting his hips upward, rubbing up against me; his growing bulge moving forcefully against me creating wonderful friction in our jeans, only adding more wood to the fire burning with in our lower abdomens.
Pleasure was exploding straight through me, loving the feel of Seb beneath me, who is whimpering.

Never wanting to stop because of how good it was feeling, I increased the pace, moving my hands back up to Seb's shoulders for a steady balance.

Seb kept his hands placed on my ass, squeezing here and there, feeling me smile every time he did so, which was why he kept doing it.

The kissing couldn't last forever though, the need for oxygen was becoming too great making the kiss break. We placed our foreheads up against the other with the two of us short of breath; panting heavily
With eyes fixed on one another, the color in our eyes were nearly gone with our pupils blown in utter lust.