2:| Day of Fun

I suddenly felt my slumber being interrupted as I slowly fell out of my dream state. Opening my eyelids back to reality, my eyesight revealed the one and only Chris Evans with his palms flat out on my bed, shaking it to make my bed into a little earthquake.

I grunted, pulling my white comforter over my head, curling myself into a cocoon "Go away!"

I heard him chuckle "It is 8am, Keeley meaning it's time to wake up"

My day to sleep in and I am being woken up "I rather sleep" I love to sleep.

"Oh, come on" I felt the bed shift, and a body land right on top of me

"Oof" I yelped out, feeling his body over mine
"Why?"

"Because you won't get up"

"I can't because you are on top of me"

"You know you love it"

I rolled my eyes at him even though he couldn't see me do it. "Shut up.." I trailed off a bit before giving in too easy "Fine I'll get up" before letting out a wide yawn

"Woo" Chris cheered "I want to get breakfast at Starbucks"

"Oh okay" I felt my body wake up from hearing that. I was excited "Sounds great!"

We both love our coffee

I felt his weight lift off me having me let out a nice long breath from finally feeling the lack of him when Chris pulled the covers off my head "get ready! I'm going to hop in the shower real quick"

I grunted from hearing that he wasn't even ready yet "You couldn't wait to wake me up after your shower?"

"Don't you have to shower?" he shot back

I tried to hold back a smile "Yes"

"That's why" Chris smiled back at me

"Boo"  I frowned, playfully

"Yeah yeah" he slapped my leg "get moving, Keels"

"I am!"

Once he left the room, laid in bed for at least 2 more minutes before peeling myself from my very comfortable memory foam mattress that I always hated leaving in the morning. Once my feet hit my carpet, I did a little stretch into the air feeling my back muscles crack before heading into my own private bathroom to do my business.

When I was dried off, I got dressed into my black yoga pants and a baggy shirt to be as comfortable as possible and taking the black hair tie from my wrist to put it in a ponytail.

Glancing at myself in the mirror, I approved of myself before heading out.

Chris was nowhere to be found. I knew he had to be in the garage downstairs waiting for me. Men get ready faster!

I honestly didn't want to keep him waiting long, so I hurried out to lock the door, hopped onto the elevator, and down the garage I went waiting patiently for the landing.

When the elevator doors opened to reveal the garage, I walked out knowing exactly where Chris keeps his beloved Motorcycle. "Taking your bike?" I questioned as there he was leaning against it. {In this story he rides one, ok? So does someone else ;)

"Yup" he replied with a pop of the p

I pointed to myself "With me?"

Chris laughed at me "yes with you"

My eyes lit up in delight because I haven't ridden on his bike in a while "awesome!"

He handed me a helmet before putting on his own. It was one of those helmets where you are able to talk through them in case you wanted to have a conversation during a ride.