33:|Worry

I was on break still in my Crimson Shadow outfit, enjoying some me time watching episodes of The Good Place. When I got those texts from his ex. I barely could focus on what was going on in the episode anymore. You can say it put a damper on my mood. Maybe it shouldn't bother me but it is. That is a problem I have.

All my other relationships were like Taylor Swift's songs. What if she is right? They have history and a kid. What if she is better than me? I shouldn't even be thinking this! Ugh why am I so screwed up? I was in a daze, thoughts running through my head that I didnt even hear the door open and close behind someone.
"Keels? Keeley!!"

It was Sebastian who had to say my name a few times to bring me back to reality.

"What?"

He sat down next to me taking my hand in his to intertwine them together.

He knew something was up. "Tell me what's wrong!" he was concerned, getting to the point. He could see it in my face like he could see right through me

"I got a text" was all I really needed to say, handing him my phone that was already open to the texts from his ex.

He took it from me and started reading it.
I sat there watching his face change from concern, slight anger, and worry.

Placing down the phone, he turned back to me, grabbing my hand for comfort, rubbing his thumb in circles on my hand. "You don't think I'll leave you and go back to her do you?"

I couldn't answer as I stared into his blue eyes. All I could do was shake my head no.

"Keels" Sebastian paused, caressing my face with his other hand to being us closer; our foreheads almost touching "Don't let her get to you, please. I know somewhere in the back of your mind you are scared I'll leave you, but I'm not going to. Do you trust me?"

"Of course I do" I promised. I truly do trust him.

"Good because it won't happen. She can try to wiggle herself back into my life, but I will never get back together with her. Right here right now with you is all I want. You want that too right?"
I nodded

Sebastian leaned in to give me a peck on the lips having a tingling feeling linger when our lips parted away from one another.

"I'm sorry" I frowned. I don't doubt him at all I just don't want to lose what we are building with each other.

"Hey, dont be sorry it's okay. I understand. I am just here to let you know that I am happy with what you and I have and I'm not going to let her or anyone else ruin that"

Sebastian is the most amazing guy. He is so patient with me. Any other guy wouldn't think I'm worth the wait and leave, not him