98:|Wedding Dress Shopping

Today was just another day to go wedding dress shopping. Khloe wanted me along with her, the maid of honor, because she trusted my opinion and I don't overwhelm her. She had done plenty of research, finding a huge bridal bouquet that was located in San Francisco a few miles away. The place had a lot of good reviews from other woman celebrities, who've gotten their wedding dresses from there.
She booked an appointment and here we are.
When we got to the place, Khloe practically ran to and through the door making it inside before I could take a breath or blink.

I shook my head laughing, letting myself into the place. It was a huge place that was covered in wedding dresses that seem to be separated by all of the different designers.

I found Khloe at the desk with the receptionist.
"Yup, 11:30 appointment" the woman spoke to my friend "Come meet your assistant for today"

I followed behind as the lady led Khloe towards the back and over to a very cute young lady " Hello I'm Mary I'll be helping you today"

"Great" Khloe pipped up ready to get started "I'm Khloe and I brought my friend Keelyley with me" she jestered me, who finally stood next to her.

I sent the girl a small smile

"So do you have any preferences?" Mary wondered

"Actually" Khloe did as she done a lot of research on dresses to see what she would be interested in "I do seem to like the styles from Vera Wang and David Tutera" two of her favorite designers

"Oh nice, ok we can work with that"

"If we start looking should we maybe split up?" I wondered, speaking up.

"Yeah" Before Mary could speak, Khloe nodded my way excitey "We could do that. I'll look at Vera and you look at David?"

"Okay" Yay, I liked his dresses!

"The dresses you want to try on can be put onto that rack" Mary pointed towards a very long empty rack waiting for dresses to be huge onto it "and then you can try them on"

Going our separate ways to search through the dresses I was in the David Tutera section. He is an amazing designer as I usually try and catch his show on TV when I can. There were so many to choose from: backless, spagetti strap, fat straps, ballgown, long sleeve. sheer, aline, no straps, mermaid, poof at the bottom, sweat heart shape, etc.

I was looking through so so so so so many dresses. I knew what to look for. I knew her taste in fashion. Going a little crazy, I picked out at least 15 different gowns to put on the empty rack.

On the Vera Wang side, Khloe picked out at least 12 dresses so she had about 27 different dresses to try on

Knowing that those dresses had to be plenty, Khloe said to me "I still can't believe this is actually happening"

"I can hardly believe it too, now go" I pushed her towards the curtain.

She was giggling "I'm going!"

I took a seat anxiously waiting for my friend, my hands rubbing together because of it
Minutes were passing...

"Ready for her?" Mary appeared, not showing my friend just yet
.
"I am, yes" itching to see Khloe in a white gown.

Then the moment I been waiting for came
Khloe made her way out, showing me all these dresses we picked out.

The first dress was a mermaid gown that had no back: she could barely move

There was a plain ballgown; it wan't shiny enough

A long sleeve sheer a line gown

As I like to call it, a cupcake icing proofed out gown

Khloe didn't like the way the tiered dress looked on her.

It was getting down to the few dresses left from our choices when Khloe strutted out from the curtain wearing a beautiful ballgown that had a sheer back connected to small straps with a corset like top with a sweat heart shaped neckline. From the top the gown was bedazzled with beautiful diamonds that fades as it goes all the way down to the bottom. She was spinning in excitement before she even looked in the mirror.

I felt tears coming to my eyes from her excitement at how stunning the gown is and just how beautiful the bride to be looked. "Oh my God, Khloe"

"It feels good to be in this"

"Is that a Tutera dress?" After looking at so many of the gowns, they all started looking the same to me

"Yup," She smiled looking down at it "it's one you picked out"

I watched her step in front of the mirror and onto the block she had to stand on, twisting in front of the mirror to notice her reflection. What is staring back at her captured her eye.
"Keels" I could tell her voice was started to get choked up

"What?"

"Do,- um" She had to take a break "Do you like this?"

"Yes" I was being completely honest, getting a look at the entire gown it was a gorgeous gown "you look absolutely beautiful"

Mary agreed "The dress really compliments your body" hitting her curves in all of the right places.

"Do you think Chris will?" she wanted him to like it too. She turned to me with tears forming in her eyes

To me that was a ridiculous question "Of course Chris will! That man will like you in any dress you pick. The question is do you like it?"

Khloe placed her hands on her stomach, taking deep breaths "This is it"

"What?" Her words rang through me in an excited shock.

"This is the one, Keels"

I gasped in exhilaration, more tears were beginning to form into my eyes "Really?" this was such a moment for my friend.

"It feels right"

"If that's how you feel then it's meant to be" Mary spoke up, used to many women coming in to find their dress "I love this part when brides find the one"

"I dont want to take it off" she was gushing, glancing at herself in the mirror.

Mary and I laughed at the beautiful girl in front of us.

"I feel like a Princess"

She looked like a Disney Princess to me "And you look like a Princess just need the tiara to go with it"

My statement reminded Khloe of something "Can I see the veils too?"

"Yes, of course" Mary stepping back "Are you girls here for bridesmaids dresses too?"

"Oh no that is already covered" A week ago, Khloe, Scarlett, Elizabeth, Danneel, three of her childhood friends, and I, as her bridesmaids, all got together and found the perfect a line silhouette bridesmaides dresses in blue; both Chris and Khloe's favorite color. Bridesmaides dressed are easy to shop for.

Mary nodded walking off to find veils for Khloe to try on.

"Now that I picked out the dress" she began "it feels so real now. I'm going to be a bride"

"I know perfect dress for the perfect girl. Should I take pics for your mom and the bridesmaids to see?"

"Yes, good idea" she started posing for me