Chapter 45: New days

Start from the beginning

"In other words you kidnapped 10 girls and sold them after you fucked them all" I say as I raise up my eyebrows and glare at him making him smirk at me. He sits up and rolls up his sleeves before kissing his teeth.

"Come on man let's not exaggerate, I kidnapped only 3 girls this week and I didn't fuck them" he beams as he folds his arms across his chest and smiles from ear to ear making me smile as well. He actually told me what he did this week and I didn't even have to beg for it.

"Jimin man that's good, I mean it's still psycho but it's an improvement" I smile at him happy to see him change his life without me breathing down his neck 24/7. I'm happy that he's changing for the better, I'm happy that I was the one who managed to help him get over his dark past. I wouldn't be where I am today if it wasnt for him so this is the least I can do. "So when are you settling down?" I ask him making him roll his head backwards. He's 34 years old now he should be married with kids.

"Not this again, Maze I cannot live with one female-"

"But that's the whole point of settling down" I cut him off and explain, cant he see that he'll be so much happier and better if he just got married and be with someone who accepts him for who he is. That way he can truly move on from his past and forget everyone and everything that was in it, it's the only way he'll ever be happy.

"Please don't force me to get married just because you want to feel better about yourself" he speaks up and says catching me off guard. I pause and stare at him trying to think what he meant by that but nothing comes to mind. I dont want to ask him because I know if I ask him he'll  be brutally honest and I dont think I can handle his honesty right now.

"What do you mean?" I finally ask the question that I was dreading of asking making him sigh. I bite the inside of my cheeks waiting to see what he's going to say.

"Don't act like you dont treat me like your substitute JB" he answers and my heart drops at the mention of his name. I dart my eyes down to my feet not wanting him to see the tears building up in my eyes. I haven't heard that name in a long time and to be honest I've been avoiding all sort of thoughts that associated with him.

"I erm I..-"

"Forget it, I'm leaving tell Miles I said hi" He gets up from his seat and throws on his jacket. It takes me a moment to realise what is going on but after I see him walk towards the door, I get up from my seat and run after him.

"Wait no Jimin dont leave we haven't even-"

"Its ok I wont kidnap anyone this week, I'm not in the mood" he cuts me off and says giving me a small smile, I believe him I really do but I dont want him thinking that I'm only helping him because I wish he was JB. That's in my past I dont move like that anymore, I've started a new life with new people. Amaze Moore is dead and so is everyone who knew her.

"Make sure you at least call me ok?" I manage to say as I run his shoulder, he looks at my hand on his shoulder and just sighs.

"Sure" he responds and gives me a kiss on the cheek before leaving me alone in my office. I sigh as I watch him walk out again regretting getting so emotional over nothing.

"He's not gonna call me"

JB POV:

Weed or Molly?

That's the question of the day, do I take the weed or the molly actually since I have both why dont I just mix that shit up and have them together. But then I wont have anything for tomorrow. Fuck it I'll figure something out. I crush up the molly and mix it up with my weed before making a joint and smoking that shit up, I've never actually tried smoking molly but I'm desperate today since today is day the anniversary of Mazes death and I dont want to think about it, I dont even want to feel anything. Maybe I should just kill myself at least that way I'll be with her and I wont feel empty like this.

"JB, JB, Jaebum what the fuck are you doing man?" I hear Mark's voice making me sigh. I ignore him and continue to smoke trying to drown the sound of him shouting at me. I cant be asked to argue with him today I just want to be sorrowful and depressed on my own today. He marches towards me and the next thing I know my joint is on the floor. He did not just.

"The fuck Mark that was my last shit! Why you gotta do that to your brother for?"  I get up and exclaim pissed at him for doing that. If he wanted my attention he should've just punched me or something lot get rid of my weed for fucks sake.

"I'm doing it because I care you fuck! You're supposed to be at your job interview" he scolds me making me roll my eyes. I begin to try and pick up my weed from the floor but its scattered everywhere I cant pick it all up. Why the fuck did he have to do this.

"Do you know what today is? Do you fucking know what today is?!" I shout at him frustrated that he just ruined everything for me, I was doing fine relaxing being depressed by myself but then he had to come and spill my shot everywhere.

"Of course I fucking know but that was 6 years ago man and Maze would be so mad to see you throw away your life like this?" He says making me begin to laugh at him, did he just try and tell me what should and shouldn't do because of Maze? I dont care how I act anymore because she is not here so who am I trying to impress?

"Mark I'm home, what the fuck is this shit?" Caitlyn walks into the house with her shopping bags making me roll my eyes, not this bitch again. She walks up to us and drops her shopping bags the moment she sees my weed on the floor.

"Babe I can explain he's just-"

"What the fuck no stop making excuses for him he's a grown ass man who can take care of himself" she cuts off Mark and looks up and down at me with a look of disgust on her face. I smile at her knowing how much she hates me, it's ok the feeling is mutual I cant stand the girl. Ever since she got with Mark shes been trying to get rid of me.

"Caitlyn I cant leave him he's my brother" Mark tries to explain but I know that she'll never allow me to live here with her and Mark, she wants the happy ending with Mark not me. I was never part of the deal. I feel bad for him for always being in the way of his happiness, he'll be better off with me gone.

"He sure as hell doesn't act like he is" she kisses her teeth and glares at me. I swear man if looks could kill I would be dead right now. I understand shes mad and I dont blame her, I'm just a depressed piece of shit who will never  move on so I should just let them be alone and happy without me to ruin things.

"You dont understand, you're just a stuck up white girl" I say trying to provoke her so that Mark will finally have the balls to kick me out of his house. He looks at me in shock and just stares at me as I wait for him to finally let me go.

"That's it I've had enough Mark he better be out of this house before I come home-"

"What babe no I cant-"

"Were having a baby soon Mark he cant be here for fucks sake!" She shouts before storming out of the house and slamming the door behind her. Mark sighs as he rubs his head stressed out and probably thinking of a nice way to kick me out. I dont want to hold him back anymore, he'll always be my brother but for now I cant stand in his way.

"Dont worry I'll go and move in with Namjoon, at least he'll let me smoke my shit" I say to him making him sigh and begin to bite his lips. Joon lives in some small town where him and his old crew used to stay, I'm pretty sure he's not married so I wont have to worry about his girl getting pissed at me.

"Are you sure man?"

"Of course man be happy"