Attention's That Burn

( AUTHOR POV )

Y/N blinked up at the small almost hidden light on the ceiling above her, the only indication she could find to tell her where the camera watching her was; it was one of many and since waking Y/N had glared at all of them. There was no clock in the room or way for her to tell how long her drained body had made her sleep for, leaving a sense of dread lingering deep in Y/N's stomach as she tried to subtly test her bonds again; Nickolas and or Harry could be coming back anytime and this time she knew pain would come with them. So far since waking up and finding the cameras around her one by one Y/N had decided to try and get out again, this time being more aware on waking her eyes had been critical scanning the room; but still there was no tools or even items she could use to unbind herself. And with only one foot left loose she couldn't physically manipulate the padded cuffs either, but one idea had come to mind which slowly she was trying to use; and it started with watching the blinking light above her. Y/N had noted not all the camera's were on at the same time by the red lights on each camera, they switched giving whoever was watching a different view of her position; which also worked to her advantage. Seeing the small light once more go dark Y/N lifted her foot pressing her aching digits into the padding on her ankle, it had taken some time but with each slow push the padding was shifting lower; leaving room for the foot inside to slide free. Y/N had to force the small smile of triumph to stay off her face at the accomplishment, if either of her captors were watching her they would come quickly if she let on what she had done; it might have only been a foot but it gave Y/N hope she could get out. "Tsk tsk tsk Y/N" Harry's voice suddenly filled the room a few moments after the red light above Y/N lit up again, the arrogant tone sounding a mixture of annoyed and impressed as it rang out of the speaks; and without meaning to Y/N locked eyes with the camera above her in shock. "As impressive as it is you got a cuff off Nickolas is already on his way, he WAS only checking on you but it seems your more than ready; so I will be joining you VERY soon Kitten~" The dark purr sent shivers over Y/N's skin just as the sound of the doors lock giving way sounded, despite knowing it wasn't very smart Y/N found her legs curling up as she sat up the best she could; her body forming a smaller more protective stance at the sight of Nickolas in the doorway. For a moment he hadn't looked up but when he did those deep eyes hardened instantly, setting aside the small box in his hands as he moved closer to the bed like a serpent waiting to strike; leaving Y/N to swallow down her fear as she attempted to sit neutrally.

Nickolas stopped at the bed side his eyes moving to the now empty restraint at its end, before slowly returning up to meet Y/N'S eye sending shivers over her skin; it was a look she had seen directed at others many times before. "I assume Harry has already spoken to you and is on his way" It was more a statement than a question and Y/N stayed silent knowing nothing she said would end well for her, Nickolas sighed in what seemed like exasperation of her silence before turning to leave the bed; heading for the walk in wardrobe which had been so highly enforced. She tried desperately to see the code but with how Nickolas turned his body it wasn't possible, walking inside as soon as the door was opened leaving Y/N to feel panic bud in her chest; the lock on the door opening to allow Harry's entry giving her nothing to stop its building burn. Harry watched with a smirk pulling at his lips moving as he leaned on the door frame of the wardrobe, his eyes staying on her as he began talking to Nickolas; the tone of his voice making it almost impossible for Y/N to keep her breathing under control. "So... we are using what came yesterday right? Everything else we picked out should be on the second shelf in the large zip case" The thoughts rushing through her mind did little to help Y/N to try and remain calm on the outside, while inside she had long since given in to the burning of fear and uncertainty; knowing exactly what both Nickolas and Harry were capable of when they set their mind to a task. When Nickolas emerged a large case in hand along with a small highly sealed box in the other, Harry himself seemed to stop looking inside the box as he passed his eyes flickering to Y/N's form; there was a flash of what almost seemed like pity mingled with desire for a moment before it disappeared. The sight had her pulling at the bonds on her arms trying to see if she could pry them free as she had her foot, but of course it did nothing as the struggle only made her wrists ache and stiffen in protest; and then came the cool tone of warning at her attempts to find release. "I suggest you behave Y/N or your punishments will last far longer than necessary" Despite the fear running through her at that moment Y/N hardened her expression, glaring daggers at the two men before her as she did her best to set them aflame with her eyes alone; all it seemed to do was gain both of their full attentions. Harry raised a brow at her behaviour seemingly surprised while Nickolas stopped completely, a frown settling on his face as if confused but the sudden change; but then that was not shocking when neither had dealt with any real rebellion from Y/N before. Of course in the beginning she had tried to rebel or throw what they called tantrums, but none of them had any serious fight behind the actions at the time; and both had quickly stopped her each time put fear into the young girls mind. But Y/N wasn't a child anymore and she wasn't going to let them break her, her eyes hardened as she pushed herself up sitting on her knee's determined to show no fear; she had lost too much to let them win now. "I have done NOTHING wrong to be punished for, for the love of god look at what you're doing!" The outburst was followed by silence for a few moments, until the pair moved their steps almost echoing as they rang out in the room; like thunder crashing into the suddenly very aware woman's ears. In a split second the two moved in sync lashing out on Y/N's body, Harry's arms taking her ankles and pulling them down forcing her body to lay flat and immobile as went to straddle her waist; while Nickolas lashed forward a hand on her throat as the other gripped the hair on the nape of Y/N's hair painfully. Any courage she had gathered drained from Y/N in that moment staring between their hard eyes, there was a possessive darkness tinged by madness in each man's eyes before her which was focused solely on her; and in that moment- in that split moment - she realised they didn't want to punish her... they wanted to break her.