Forcing Her Hand

Y/N rubbed her hands over her face again as she listened to the man speaking over her phone, she had it on speaker on the hotels bed as she paced; her body tired beyond belief from her constant travelling. The oversized clothes she had bought in her rush to escape from detection disguarded on her second stop and replaced, a pair of black jeans and burgundy riding boots covering her lower half while she wore a long sleeve burgundy top; a black leather bikers jacket disguarded on the bed where she had left it on rushing into the new room. "I don't know how much longer I can do this for, and if they are as close behind me as you think I won't be able to stay ahead! I've dumped and bought two outfits and changed my helmet, but somehow they are still tracking me; plus switching bikes is not an option" There was silence in the room as Y/N's desperate voice stopped and there was no reply from the other end of the phone line, her pacing didn't stop though as she began to bite the end of her thumb; wrapping the spare arm around her middle trying to find something to balance her thoughts. When finally a reply came the male voice seemed unsettled, that only made Y/N stop and look to the phone in concern; the man she was talking to was always strong and collected and if he was unsettled that meant things were worse that she thought. "There is only one option left but I know you won't like it." Biting her thumb harder Y/N stayed silent as she waited for his idea, no doubt she wouldn't like it but right now Y/N was willing to try most things; and she didn't have long to wait before she found out what it was... wishing she hadn't. "You'll have to go underground, as in a underground bunker home; no connection to the outside world other than food and essentials. We will have one chance to get you in and you'll have to stay there for a least a month if not two, I can make arrangements and get one ready in three days; but until then you would have to stay where you are so I can arrange pick up and supplies" Instantly Y/N's hand moved from her waist to rake through her hair lightly tugging at the strands, her thumb was hurting and she took it from her mouth knowing if she chewed it anymore it would leave bruises; finally standing still she sighed letting her one arm fall while her other hand remained locked in her hair. 

"What happens next, after going underground? I can't stay there forever, I'll go mad! And three days is too long... they are getting too close for me to stay put that long" Y/N knew she sounded exhausted and weak but this was the one man she knew she could trust in this state, not that there was much of a choice; finally flopping down on the bed she waited for a reply and after a couple of tense silent minutes it came. The voice that answered her however was strained and she knew he was rubbing his face down with his hand in defeat, the strain in his voice making it sound far older than he was; making Y/N look at the phone in despair. "Your right of course, but you cannot keep riding from hotel to hotel; not only will you get tired and have an accident but you'll run out of money. But going underground is the only option I can think of right now... where we go from there I don't know. We can work on that later, once your safe" Shaking her head Y/N sat up tiredly looking around the room she had planned to stay in for the night, blankly taking in the clock on the wall noting it was still Sunday for another couple of hours; her mind reminding her she hadn't spoken to Harry or Nickolas today. The promise she made to her step mother weighing heavily on her heart and making it hurt in her chest, sighing realising she had to talk to them or she wouldn't rest Y/N stood and moved to her bag where she had another phone; she had a few stashed to call and then destroy later so she couldn't be tracked. "I'll stay here tonight and call you again after I've slept and eaten, make some calls if you need to and we'll make a decision tomorrow okay?" There was a few seconds of silence from the phone behind her on the bed as she pulled out a phone turning it on before she got a reply, it was tired and reluctant but sounded a little more confident that before making Y/N smile a little as she moved back to pick up the phone ready to close the line. "Alright you get some rest and eat something when you wake up, I'll make some calls in the morning and update you... don't wait too long though sweet heart. They are catching up and we won't get another chance at this" The line went dead leaving the dial tone to fill the room, after a few moments Y/N closed the phone off and turned her attention to the phone in her other hand; licking her lips in uncertainty.