Winning A losing Battle

Y/N POV

Another crack hit the air around me as I fought to stop another whimper leave my throat, failing miserably. Nickolas's hand rubbed over the cheek he had just hit, it felt like it was burning hot and all his touch was doing was making it tingle along with that burn. "Are you going to be a good girl now Kitten~?" Harry's voice barely made it into my ears as another smack landed on my backside, hitting the opposite cheek this time. It was almost as if he was timing the strikes to make sure the burning on both cheeks didn't stop. The whimpers that left my mouth didn't sound like a noise I thought I could make anymore, but I couldn't give in now. Harry and Nickolas wanted me to say I was sorry, wanted me to apologize for running away. When I refused they both seemed to preen like proud cats getting their way, I hadn't understood why at the time. They had wanted to punish me. 

Harry had been the first one to spank me until my backside burned, my throat was still sore from crying when he finally stopped. I had thought I had won this battle, turned out they were just giving me a reprieve. Nickolas had spread some kind of lotion on my skin, it didn't cool the burn fully but my skin had instantly felt better once it was on. I shouldn't have relaxed into his lap, it made the first strike he gave to my nearly bare skin hurt all the more since I wasn't prepared. He had just chuckled and said they couldn't let me bruise my wonderful skin, but that didn't mean they were finished with me. Clenching my teeth I let my head drop again as the circling started again on my skin. "Harry asked you a question, don't ignore him Y/N" I didn't need to see him to know those words promised harder strikes if I ignored him.

Shaking my head against Nickolas's leg I refused to look up and see how they took the silent response. I felt the answering strike vibrating pain all the way up my spine seconds later, it was aimed differently than the others I knew so it would cause only pain. As ashamed I was of the fact this punishment had left my not only my backside but another part of me heated since it began. Nickolas had been the first to notice as he slip a finger down my centre, humming like he was appreciating a good wine when he had put his fingers in his mouth much to my mortification. "Words Y/N?" No, I couldn't say anything. If I did I knew the word out of my mouth would be something other than no, I was holding on by a thread to keep them from winning yet again so I had to hold on. Even if they didn't get tired of this, they'd stop eventually because I knew deep down they wouldn't deliberately hurt me in any lasting way.

 As it was I'd be lucky if I could sit on my butt for the next day or so, if they kept going much longer I'd definitely be bruised. "Maybe we should skip to the main event Nickolas? Our Y/N might be too stubborn to respond to a spanking, but I think I know another way to get her to apologize like a good girl" The way Harry all but purred the idea had my skin prickling in awareness. Swallowing hard as Nickolas's hand stopped circling my cheek yet again, adding a humming sensation to the burning sting with the motion he made I almost considered asking what they were planning. "And I suppose you would get to go first?" I was so focused trying to keep up with what they were saying, I didn't notice Nickolas's hand had moved until I felt his fingers tracing my center.

HARRY POV

Watching our kitten fighting Nickolas was adorable, she honestly seemed to think closing those delicious legs of hers around his wrist he'd stop. If I had been hard when we started, I was rock solid now from feeling her perfect ass dance under my hand. When we found out she was wet I had been so close to coming it was dangerous. I hadn't so much as touched myself since Y/N was finally home with us where she belonged, now I was on the edge of bursting just seeing her squirm under my best friends touch. Finally catching Nickolas's eye I saw the small movement as he signaled me to move, just one of the silent ways we had learned to communicate over the years. I didn't hesitate moving around the bed to climb as Nickolas kept Y/N distracted, when my towel slipped I didn't even bother to stop it this time. I didn't care if I was bare, the fact it would cause the most adorable blush on Y/N's face however was what made it more enjoyable. One day it might wear off when she was used to us, a part of me doubted it which excited me to no end. I loved how innocent her responses were.